Derby County Administration (with the slight possibility of Liquidation still there)

therams69

6 hours ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

So far they have. Await plenty more in the coming months 

I'm still waiting for the promised 'sunlit uplands'. With my luck, when it arrives, they won't be able to find an HGV to deliver the Factor 50. 

15 minutes ago, richinspain said:

That brings back memories of nights in the King's Hall watching Big Daddy, Giant Haystack, Kendo Nagasaki et al ?

We used to display wrestling posters in the bar when my dad had a pub in Nottingham, so there were always free tickets to be had. I went a few times when the likes of Jackie Pallo or Mick McManus were on - good fun provided you didn't take it seriously (root for the evil one, but don't be too disappointed when the good guy rises from the dead like Lazarus and wins). I don't know whether it was a set-up (on reflection, I'm sure it was), but I remember Les Kellett being tossed out of the ring, and a little old lady absolutely belting him with her walking stick or umbrella.

37 minutes ago, Eddie said:

We used to display wrestling posters in the bar when my dad had a pub in Nottingham, so there were always free tickets to be had. I went a few times when the likes of Jackie Pallo or Mick McManus were on - good fun provided you didn't take it seriously (root for the evil one, but don't be too disappointed when the good guy rises from the dead like Lazarus and wins). I don't know whether it was a set-up (on reflection, I'm sure it was), but I remember Les Kellett being tossed out of the ring, and a little old lady absolutely belting him with her walking stick or umbrella.

image.thumb.png.67782997ea5db8ae5347b7bd6c69df81.png

Always got some old ladies at the wrestling.... ?

They used to love Mark "Rollerball" Rocco.... 

15 hours ago, Eddie said:

That would be Steve Logan that did the Tossing...?

34 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2021/09/Derby-countyquantuma-interested-parties

So, who's sending the forum group email to see if we can have a look at the teaser document? and, can we have a poll on what name the forum ownership bid should be under? I think it should be "Spoofspiration Financial Megavestment"

I was going to post the email address but I guess it's better to avoid that for spamming. My heart sinks when I hear talk of a "teaser document", but I'd definitely like to see it!

2 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

So, who's sending the forum group email to see if we can have a look at the teaser document? and, can we have a poll on what name the forum ownership bid should be under? I think it should be "Spoofspiration Financial Megavestment"

5oj7uv.jpg

2 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Just a credible interested party will have better ways of getting in touch with the administrators than via an email address posted for the world to see?

14 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Just a credible interested party will have better ways of getting in touch with the administrators than via an email address posted for the world to see?

You don't mean to say it's been put out as a "timewasters go here" move?

After I sent them an email saying I was a discrete professional football investor with a world champion boxing history, house on tiktok and experience of investing in sheff wednesday and i had plans to sign £20m players....