Derby County Administration (with the slight possibility of Liquidation still there)

therams69

56 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Most sensible post I’ve seen on this topic, thanks.

Also worth mentioning this: this idea of selling to X when Y secretly provides the cash is not the way forward. Y probably controls but has not been EFl approved. No one knows where the money has come from. There is potential for a major train wreck and it’s hard to make someone sell a club

i don’t think MM has got this right in this process and the club has paid a high price 

Agreed. I’d take Andy Appleby’s offer to help find a suitable buyer. He has the expertise, knowledge and contacts. Also experience of the competitive and regulatory environment of the English Championship. Plus an affection for DCFC. I’d put a lot of trust in any potential solution he put together. 

3 hours ago, therams69 said:

I know Spanish, this is my point!!!

As great as the new stadium looked it was obvious it was for FFP. But can only go one what the man says.

I cannot believe that you think Morris is actually going to come out and say to yous 'oh duck, things have gone a bit Pete Tong, but selling the stadium fixed it'!!! ?

Blimey I was going to throw a few more quid at the club getting a Rampage subscription - but the cost model of £5 an issue and £22-85 postage per issue is plain ridiculous - surely they should at least investigate cheaper options lol

On 16/05/2021 at 21:54, Tyler Durden said:

You know that's the one point that I disagree with you one. We only survived relegation through the grace of God this season. Our playing squad is threadbare and inadequate. We have the threat of a transfer embargo and points deduction hanging over our heads. We are a million miles in debt as a club. We don't own the ground we play in.

Any sensible businessman would be totally put off by that. I wouldn't go anywhere near us. Morris is trying to sell the club at the worst possible time I can only reiterate. I wouldn't go near us with a shitty stick. You can blame that all on Morris but it still doesn't detract from reality. We are a crap proposition to acquire and as other posters have already stated we are in dire straits of becoming another Wigan. I don't need Morris to come and tell me all is rosy in the garden when it would be a tissue of lies. And I don't need to tell him we have mucho problems as I know that. 

Buy at the bottom, sell at the top.

• 3 months later...

I wonder as paid up season  ticket holders are we just a lot of creditors whose monies are lost with administration ,                                                                               All I can say is thanks to the backroom staff for trying your best and my love to all the loyal fans of Derby wherever you are .

,a

A

D

4 hours ago, glyn1957 said:

I wonder as paid up season  ticket holders are we just a lot of creditors whose monies are lost with administration ,                                                                               All I can say is thanks to the backroom staff for trying your best and my love to all the loyal fans of Derby wherever you are .

,a

A

D

Wasn't the season tickets supposed to be issued in the next week or so.This has possibly been in the pipeline for a while, getting supporters to print off tickets on a match by match basis up until this point. Now ST holders can probably see why other clubs have been issuing ST's and we haven't. If people haven't received their season tickets i can't see the administrators ending them out and will just become part of a long line of creditors.

10 hours ago, therams69 said:

Remember the slating I took on here?.

And no, before I get criticised and slated again, I have zero satisfaction from all of this.

Fuming.

Did you go to that sham of a meeting a few weeks ago? 
People were way too hard on you on this thread Nick.. 

29 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Did you go to that sham of a meeting a few weeks ago? 
People were way too hard on you on this thread Nick.. 

No I didn't mate as unfortunately was away in Greece. In normal times I would have flown back and left the wife and kids but with covid a lot harder to do...

If I had been able to go, I would have ripped the NDA and walked out. Simple as that really. That's me though, others would have been present in the room that could have challenged / asked what was needed and perhaps in a more diplomatic way than me.

Yeah they were mate and why I left the forum for a while. I said people had heads buried in the sand, I stand by that comment as we seem to have seen a big shift in the Mel love in. 

All I / We wanted was for reassurance that the club would be okay. I actually feel I / We didn't do enough.

20 minutes ago, therams69 said:

No I didn't mate as unfortunately was away in Greece. In normal times I would have flown back and left the wife and kids but with covid a lot harder to do...

If I had been able to go, I would have ripped the NDA and walked out. Simple as that really. That's me though, others would have been present in the room that could have challenged / asked what was needed and perhaps in a more diplomatic way than me.

Yeah they were mate and why I left the forum for a while. I said people had heads buried in the sand, I stand by that comment as we seem to have seen a big shift in the Mel love in. 

All I / We wanted was for reassurance that the club would be okay. I actually feel I / We didn't do enough.

Unfortunately you had to agree to it prior to going to the meeting, so the dramatic flounce wouldn’t of happened mate.

31 minutes ago, therams69 said:

I'd imagine imagine reason we didn't get it is because they couldn't provide it.

The club could have rang you personally to say 'everything is grand, no need to worry' but I wouldn't have made a difference, we'd still be here and you'd have simply added being lied to on your list of grievances.