Wayne Rooney

EdinRam

Freedom of Derby  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

31 minutes ago, tombomb said:

Hi guys, I was a season ticket holder from the age of 5 and have vivid memories of the baseball ground and attended the opening of pride park stadium. My parents job moved me to the usa and then back to bristol,uk. I now only attend the occasional game included the bristol city away matches and the rest of the games I listen on RamsTV. The big question is.....

Does that make me a half fan? 

Makes your parents reportable to Social Services in my book.

1 hour ago, David said:

We can see that. I haven't felt the need to even attempt to defend him, you have this thread on lockdown so much that I only know how you and @Jimbo Ramfeel about Rooney!

I am very anti - Rooney if that helps. 

Watching us play annoys me doubly about him ...his game management is poor, his man management is bugging me, his leadership is shameful... But right now I look and think we are so painfully short of attacking options and we allowed ourselves to be conned into taking on England's all-time leading scorer on a ridiculous (subsidised) wage and he could hardly be bothered to get fit, undermined the manager and promptly totally let himself go and took the manager's job and stopped playing leaving us woefully short. 

I realise we aren't able to buy anyone and that isn't his fault but if he had shown a bit more commitment to the cause maybe he could have been a viable option. Surely Baldock isn't better than a 35 year old Rooney (who signed for a couple of years as a player) who had actually tried to stay fit? 

1 hour ago, StockholmRam said:

Eddie is our best fan by miles. At his age, the journey he has been on...mind boggles that he still has a modicom of sanity left. 

My sanity left me a long time ago, otherwise I wouldn't be posting on here ? . Seriously, I can't even describe myself as a fan any more with any honesty. I stopped going to away matches a few years ago following a couple of 'incidents', and I gave up my season ticket two years ago.

Don't get me wrong - I still love the club with a passion and I'm desperate for them to do well, but I just don't feel 'comfortable' any more. Perhaps things will change in the future - who knows?

Edited by Eddie

1 minute ago, Heisenberg said:

He's right in wanting to move on, we all should now regardless of how you feel about him. It's not healthy for the club and nothing positive to be gained from dragging this out.

Like it or not, he's going to be our manager going into the season, lets judge him on results/performances from his first start to a season as manager. 

7 minutes ago, David said:

He's right in wanting to move on, we all should now regardless of how you feel about him. It's not healthy for the club and nothing positive to be gained from dragging this out.

Like it or not, he's going to be our manager going into the season, lets judge him on results/performances from his first start to a season as manager. 

I resere the right to fart on sleepy wayne's results/performances

3 minutes ago, David said:

As we are in the mess we are, he is likely to get 10 games regardless. We have a relatively easy start so we will need some early points on the board. Let’s see where we are then. 

1 minute ago, GeneralRam said:

We can't even do that because he hasn't got anything to work with.

Mel's fault. Mel is a joke.

Well we can and most likely will, as we should be able to sign some of the trialists at least before the season. 

Has he had a fair start to management? No, but he will still be judged as he already has regardless.