Wayne Rooney

EdinRam

Freedom of Derby  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

31 minutes ago, mwram1973 said:

If we had lost 4-0 would you have come out with the same comment?.

Probably. Man United lost to QPR shall we now think QPR are too good for this league? Rangers Madrid, are Glasgow rangers now the same level as Real Madrid. 

Give over. 

I can see what Rooney is trying to do (with his hands tied behind his back) he wants us to be quicker in the final third and move our full backs higher up the pitch. that will make us more attack focused and leave space in the centre. I think the out of contract players he has sold his vision to are remarkable given the state of the club at the minute. The one think he has not addressed is the forward line Baldock is not the answer

58 minutes ago, EraniosSocks said:

Probably. Man United lost to QPR shall we now think QPR are too good for this league? Rangers Madrid, are Glasgow rangers now the same level as Real Madrid. 

Give over. 

Salford loss and Betis win, both pretty meaningless really in the scheme of things…..but good to get even a friendly win on the board, been a long time…..

4 minutes ago, sage said:

Passed out? is that the new fell asleep?

When drinking yes, I mean technically it's wrong but I say it myself, last thing I remember was nursing a bottle of Stella then I just passed out......but I just fell asleep.

2 hours ago, EraniosSocks said:

Give over. 

That's not the point is it, the fact you don't want Rooney here is the reason you down play anything positive, friendly or not. You were vocal in your opinions after the salford and utd games and yet when we do something positive "it's only a friendly". I think it's fans like you that should give over, spreading your hatred of our manager and hiding behind the " I'm allowed an opinion" bull. 

16 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Exactly. Another twist of the knife by the tabloids.

21 minutes ago, sage said:

Passed out? is that the new fell asleep?

Actually.. 'My drink was spiked' is the new 'I fell asleep' I believe .. 

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

93EE5739-E37C-482C-991A-1285EED02A5D.thumb.jpeg.eca4446a21595a1a9789362abad0a0d4.jpeg

But but but this can’t be true as It does not fit in with everyone’s made up stories that Rooney smashed into Knight on purpose…..oh no, who are we going to blame now @BuckoBeast.?  
probably isn’t true though, I still believe your made up story over this made up story…