Wayne Rooney

EdinRam

Freedom of Derby  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I wouldn't tell anyone that.

13 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Your support for Derby County isn't even half what mine is.

James Harden Reaction GIF by NBA

5 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

If you think it's crass that's your opinion. But what he said was fine was it Mr/Ms Moderator? 

What has me being a moderator got to do with my personal opinion? The moderator side is to uphold the forum rules, neither of you have broken those rules yet, and when you do action will be taken. 

What I will say is though, it is thoroughly boring, and down right annoying having to read both @Jimbo Ram and your constant sniping at each other. I recommend that you both put each other on ignore. 

1 minute ago, rynny said:

What I will say is though, it is thoroughly boring, and down right annoying having to read both @Jimbo Ram and your constant sniping at each other. I recommend that you both put each other on ignore. 

You check your facts first.

That is probably only the second or third time I have answered Jimbo in weeks. But carry on thinking you're understanding what's going on.

PS The 'i wouldn't tell anyone that' related to your suggestion I tell someone to support F*rest.

Edited by RoyMac5

1 minute ago, Ambitious said:

The return of the infamous half-fan debates. 

We really have gone full circle as a fanbase! 

Not getting into the ‘I’m a better fan than you’ debate but tbf…. Some have a very strange way of supporting and backing their team don’t they??

We all know the situation we’re in - absolutely shocking and we all want it sorting? But this is when DCFC needs the fans more than ever. Some love to moan about every single thing that happens. 

I know several people who visit this and other forums and don’t bother posting or visiting often.  It’s just toxic/negative comments half the time. 

Not a DCFC problem just the nature of fickle football fans I know! 

5 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

You check your facts first.

That is probably only the second or third time I have answered Jimbo in weeks. But carry on thinking you're understanding what's going on.

2 or 3 times in weeks? So how about you just put him on ignore? Then it would be 0. 

7 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

PS The 'i wouldn't tell anyone that' related to your suggestion I tell someone to support F*rest.

Read my post again, as I never suggested that at all.

8 minutes ago, rynny said:

2 or 3 times in weeks? So how about you just put him on ignore? Then it would be 0. 

It doesn't work for quotes and anyway it interrupts the flow of threads. I've ignored him voluntarily, but I'm having no-one question my loyalty to Derby County. I'm sure he knows it which is why he constantly comments to wind me up. Whatever, I guess it gets him through the day. 

Edited by RoyMac5

1 minute ago, David said:

Bet you wasn’t even there on Saturday in Salford like us proper fans so I wouldn’t even go there!

It was a windup in reply to his windup post, that you also ignored.

Edited by RoyMac5

47 minutes ago, rynny said:

Saying to someone that you are a better supporter is the most crass thing you can say, other than telling them to go support forest. 

oh no sigh GIF by BBC

42 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

The return of the infamous half-fan debates. 

We really have gone full circle as a fanbase! 

#UnpopularOpinion

It's perfectly possible for someone to be a "better supporter" than others.?

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

5 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

#UnpopularOpinion

It's perfectly possible for someone to be a "better supporter" than others.?

It is possible but it is crass to say you are a better supporter than someone else.