Wayne Rooney

EdinRam

Freedom of Derby  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

But but but this can’t be true as It does not fit in with everyone’s made up stories that Rooney smashed into Knight on purpose…..oh no, who are we going to blame now @BuckoBeast.?  
probably isn’t true though, I still believe your made up story over this made up story…

My source said Rooney went for him with a pool cue after a falling out over a portion of chips 

I mean if we're making stuff up, why not.

Another source said it was actually a bet that Rooney couldn't get a tackle in on knight and he stood to lose his mercedes AMG over it.

Let's play "what Wayne did" make believe.

14 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

My source said Rooney went for him with a pool cue after a falling out over a portion of chips 

I mean if we're making stuff up, why not.

Another source said it was actually a bet that Rooney couldn't get a tackle in on knight and he stood to lose his mercedes AMG over it.

Let's play "what Wayne did" make believe.

Actually my source said that the whole Knight story is made up, the reason he hasn’t been playing is that Rooney has sold him to Forest and doesn’t want the wrath of the fans so thought that this story would be better..?

also heard from another source that Knight has actually got the lead role in the new Harry Potter film, where Harry is now mid 20’s and working in a dead end office job just outside of Hull and all his powers have disappear. 

not sure which one to believe…probably both of them..?

16 hours ago, Rammed79 said:

I personally think Wayne is on borrowed time and will be gone before we get ten games into the season.  Unfortunately even our Nigel wouldn't come back to this poo parade so don't know what we will do. 

This seems quite likely to happen. So a few weeks into the season we might have a new manager, new owners and Beilik returning. Then spending in Jan.            We’re going to win the league 

(why do folk on here keep saying it’s the hope that kills you...  when it’s the only thing that keeps us going?)

6 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

This seems quite likely to happen. So a few weeks into the season we might have a new manager, new owners and Beilik returning. Then spending in Jan.            We’re going to win the league 

(why do folk on here keep saying it’s the hope that kills you...  when it’s the only thing that keeps us going?)

I know what you say about hope. I'm a positive, hopeful kind of guy and I genuinely think think we'll be OK this season - not win it, and maybe not even make the play offs, but I think we'll struggle this side of Chrimbo, then, with new buyers, all the EFL cr4p done and dusted things will click into place and we'll have a really strong second half which will set the tone for next season.  Whether that's positivism, or the mad thinking of a fantasist is open for debate! 

57 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

But but but this can’t be true as It does not fit in with everyone’s made up stories that Rooney smashed into Knight on purpose…..oh no, who are we going to blame now @BuckoBeast.?  
probably isn’t true though, I still believe your made up story over this made up story…

But he’s still caused it right? Shouldn’t be participating. Nothings changed has it. You keep bringing it up and I’m still right haha? 

2 minutes ago, BuckoBeast said:

But he’s still caused it right? Shouldn’t be participating. Nothings changed has it. You keep bringing it up and I’m still right haha? 

Yeah that’s right.!! He snapped him in a 50/50…just like your ever reliable Percy said…. Ha ha I actually have a dog called Percy, he knows more about football than either of you. 

19 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Yeah that’s right.!! He snapped him in a 50/50…just like your ever reliable Percy said…. Ha ha I actually have a dog called Percy, he knows more about football than either of you. 

Percy is reliable. He’s caused it. Well done Wazza no wonder you have no players when your fat body breaks a players ankles. Like I said I’m still right he’s caused it 

5 minutes ago, BuckoBeast said:

Percy is reliable. He’s caused it. Well done Wazza no wonder you have no players when your fat body breaks a players ankles. Like I said I’m still right he’s caused it 

Yeah you are right.!! Keep telling yourself that. 

viva la Wazza…!

23 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

For someone so desperately critical of people drawing unsubstantiated conclusions... you seem remarkably happy to accept this 'source' as gospel! 

Besides, this version is almost worse as it almost paints a picture of the highly paid ex-international we signed as a player, being more Steve Evans on the sidelines resulting in him hitting Knight like a freight train. 

Don Hutchinson on talksport earlier this week talking about when Souness was his manager said he refused a transfer so a few days later in training Souness took him out two footed and high. He landed on top of Souness and both began fighting before being pulled apart. 

Souness walked off turned around and said to the rest that's the fight I want to see......Training ground incidents happen. 

2 hours ago, Chester40 said:

For someone so desperately critical of people drawing unsubstantiated conclusions... you seem remarkably happy to accept this 'source' as gospel! 

Besides, this version is almost worse as it almost paints a picture of the highly paid ex-international we signed as a player, being more Steve Evans on the sidelines resulting in him hitting Knight like a freight train. 

I am not at all accepting this version as the truth, that’s exactly what I am saying, no one KNOWS the truth, which is why we shouldn’t say really dumb ass things like “Rooney smashed him” “Rooney did him” “Rooney went in 50/50 on him” because we don’t know what happened….all we DO know is that It was a training ground accident that could have happened to anyone at anytime at all…

but as I have said what seems like 1 million times already, that doesn’t fit in with the narrative that fools like to pedal.

2 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

I am not at all accepting this version as the truth, that’s exactly what I am saying, no one KNOWS the truth, which is why we shouldn’t say really dumb ass things like “Rooney smashed him” “Rooney did him” “Rooney went in 50/50 on him” because we don’t know what happened….all we DO know is that It was a training ground accident that could have happened to anyone at anytime at all…

but as I have said what seems like 1 million times already, that doesn’t fit in with the narrative that fools like to pedal.

Two out of three of your examples still seem to fit even in this new version of events, it wasn't 50-50 though agreed, Rooney just took him out ??

well done with the win and performance last night Wayne after what has been a very difficult week for you and the club , your after match comments remain cryptic , signings have moved a bit closer but not close enough , we still need help , would love to know what your getting at

47 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Two out of three of your examples still seem to fit even in this new version of events, it wasn't 50-50 though agreed, Rooney just took him out ??

So an 85 year old,hungover, overweight  Rooney beat Knight to a 50/50…? Seems to me that Knight needs to have a look at himself. 

37 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Fair enough. 

But he was getting a hell of a lot of money to be a footballer for us and it felt like he couldn't be bothered and now appears out of shape and unfit at only 35, when we are desperately short of a striker( and has also just crunched one of our few remaining players) ..so calling him 'fat' really doesn't seem so unimaginably shameful and illogical as you seem to feel.. or comparable to saying the same about a forum member's wife. 

“Crunched” behave yourself.