El DerbyCo

roboto

16 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

I’m sorry, but this all absolutely reeks of some Fawazian dramatic comedy, or is it tragedy?

More and more alarming by the minute. I hope we, as fans, are ready to have to come together and look after the best interests of our club, because I feel increasingly sure that this is going to take us down a dark and ugly road. 

He said no further comment since he’s not shut up he’s trying to show off, at first I was more than willing to give him a chance I still am but it’s starting to be more and more alarming by the minute! 

28 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Perhaps I am reading between the lines too much, but is this is implying that there will be an informal role at the club for the absolute crook that is Matt Southall?

Please god not the slayer of Charlton  . Murdo McKay returns like bleedin Lazarus. 

This is going to be an absolute cluster, I don't care what anyone says.

Why do fans always fear the worst? In his statements there...if a player costs £20m and we think he can help we will pay it. Why arnt people mentioning he said...if a player is free and we think he can help we will sign him. The lad is 29. Hes buzzing. Hes ready to take on a challenge. All i hope is hes got the experiance around him. He will relax. Enjoy it. Dont keep being negative. What have we to lose honestly? If you aint got money in this football world you are nothing. Whether we have or we havent if this goes thru...just give it a chance. 

3 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

What's he done wrong already? Is it speaking out excitedly? It may end badly it may be great. Who knows...anyway carry on with the misery as usual. 

Isn't that exactly what Fawaz used to do? It's natural people are cautious. 

4 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Please god not the slayer of Charlton  . Murdo McKay returns like bleedin Lazarus. 

This is going to be an absolute cluster, I don't care what anyone says.

Hence my alarm bells ringing gif above. If this Southall bamford is even at the ground as a guest it wouldn’t bode well, for him to be given an  “informal” role at the club is unthinkable.  ?‍♂️ 

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

I’m more worried about the association with Matt Southall... he’s not a man who should be allowed with 100 miles of a professional football club.

Got to hope Alonso has picked up on that too?

16 minutes ago, DazzaRam said:

Why do fans always fear the worst? In his statements there...if a player costs £20m and we think he can help we will pay it. Why arnt people mentioning he said...if a player is free and we think he can help we will sign him. The lad is 29. Hes buzzing. Hes ready to take on a challenge. All i hope is hes got the experiance around him. He will relax. Enjoy it. Dont keep being negative. What have we to lose honestly? If you aint got money in this football world you are nothing. Whether we have or we havent if this goes thru...just give it a chance. 

We're Derby fans, we've been here before! ?

We could be in the Prem in 5 years. We could be in League 2 in 5 years. At the minute there seems as much chance of either happening. Wherever we end up, there will be a team to support... I'll just try to enjoy the ride as much as possible ?