El DerbyCo

roboto

24 minutes ago, DCFClks said:

Isn't Ramos thinking of leaving R.Madrid? 

Possibly world football's leading poohouse. I once heard him described as "if you're within 10 feet of him, he's trying to hurt you, and if you're further away, he's thinking about it."

Would probably be good even if he's getting on a bit. Probably wouldn't like championship referees though, you don't get a Real exemption.

He probably thinks if he

1 hour ago, Archied said:

Just a thought but has mel not thought of sticking us on eBay?  It’s not like he’s not tech savvy 

He probably thinks if he did that he would only get offers/enquires from people with little or no money who would be  just messing him about. 

Hang on that sounds familiar ?

Does anyone want to join a EuroMillions syndicate, and buy a few tickets every time the jackpot is £60m+… ?

I was going to offer to front the investment, and look after the cash, but that makes me sound as dodgy as some of these people who act as fronts for investors seeking to buy football clubs!

32 minutes ago, Ken Tram said:

Does anyone want to join a EuroMillions syndicate, and buy a few tickets every time the jackpot is £60m+… ?

I was going to offer to front the investment, and look after the cash, but that makes me sound as dodgy as some of these people who act as fronts for investors seeking to buy football clubs!

Ken Tram Holdings Ltd sounds believable mate...I’m in

16 hours ago, Ken Tram said:

That wouldn't be enough to cover Leicester City's last year's loss. We need to think big.

20 hours ago, Ken Tram said:

Where do I send my money?