El DerbyCo

roboto

12 minutes ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

I must be prehistory as I don’t Facebook , Twitter , Instagram or any other gram for that matter. Not interested in the slightest by “influencers” etc. I do realise I’m probably in a minority though ?? . Maybe that there is a website under another company name ? 

For an individual it's not a big deal - I don't have instagram and I barely use twitter

But for a modern, multi-national, consumer-facing business who needs to be an attractive proposition to sports people, clubs etc I would have thought it's a basic requirement

8 minutes ago, ShoreRam said:

It's really not. There are far more important things when running many businesses than creating a webpage. I know this because I manage to do it. I has it's uses in a lot of industries, no doubt but in this instance has no obvious merit.

For your business I'm sure that's true - But you haven't specified what your business is

I can imagine many businesses who don't need one - But I don't think sports management in this day is one of them

19 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Is the fact Chansiri binned him off from the Wendies not a huge red flag? Or is there more to that story? 

If it's a no from Chansiri then I'm all over this. Let's get it done. Maybe the fella can get his brother Shabby out of retirement and we could have a midfield of Wazza, Shabby and Lamps. Be like getting the band back together. I'd pay just to watch them train...

image.png.fd20fda553c3322285deb8708c5ac535.png

21 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

He has been following Derby on Twitter and liking posts well over a month so shows that he has been in talks for a while.

Below are what he has said about his departure from Sheff Weds....

Screenshot_20210310-171737_Twitter.jpg

Looks like the forum posters are going to have to turn this into a saga on their own then.

2 hours ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

I must be prehistory as I don’t Facebook , Twitter , Instagram or any other gram for that matter. Not interested in the slightest by “influencers” etc. I do realise I’m probably in a minority though ?? . Maybe that there is a website under another company name ? 

You’re not on your own.

6 hours ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

That name was tried out and failed at Mickleover Sports and we have always been a County club not just the City and surrounding places. 

Yes. Note that we were created as an offshoot of Derbyshire Cricket Club but they thought that the first name that the football club came up with - Derbyshire FC- would be confused with the cricket side and so we became Derby County. But I do like Derby Galaxy

6 minutes ago, Turk Thrust said:

Yes. Note that we were created as an offshoot of Derbyshire Cricket Club but they thought that the first name that the football club came up with - Derbyshire FC- would be confused with the cricket side and so we became Derby County. But I do like Derby Galaxy

Think we are more flakey 

4 hours ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

Me too. This says it all.

Oldies_facebook[1].jpg

1 hour ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

Don’t think Mike was bad , had good intentions but didn’t realise how bad our position was as the time and his pockets were not deep enough to resolve it. 

I agree we would be snookered if we got someone like him