21/22 Season Tickets

Keepyuppy

19 minutes ago, Roots Manuva said:

so not expecting ST cards to arrive in September then, though is there any alternative to just printing tickets off the website or is this the only option? couldn't find anything that stands out on the FAQs other than the possibility of the Cards not arriving..

Next home game after tomorrow isn’t until 18th September.  Instructions (and purchasing windows) will be announced before then so, just hold fire.

I've got mine sorted. We renewed last year so mine was free. Had to pay for the 9 year old - last year Rams Squad membership gave a free season ticket but no biggy really (they refunded the Rams Squad payment ages ago but I need to check still). I also got a free one for my five year old.

First time we have three in the immediate family ? So we are adding extra to the attendance COYR!

Interestingly I was told I cannot upgrade the 5 year old ticket if my 11 year old daughter occasionally wants to come instead. They are non exchangeble or something or other. Seems daft to me as the 5 year old will not be at mid week games and the 11 year old likes any reason to stay up late!

5 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

Will they be issuing new cards? I haven’t seen any info from the club. I’m also away in hols so checking for every update is difficult so may have missed something 

Yes we'll be getting new cards at some point, the chips in the old cards have expired.

30 minutes ago, Beetle said:

I've got mine sorted. We renewed last year so mine was free. Had to pay for the 9 year old - last year Rams Squad membership gave a free season ticket but no biggy really (they refunded the Rams Squad payment ages ago but I need to check still). I also got a free one for my five year old.

First time we have three in the immediate family ? So we are adding extra to the attendance COYR!

Interestingly I was told I cannot upgrade the 5 year old ticket if my 11 year old daughter occasionally wants to come instead. They are non exchangeble or something or other. Seems daft to me as the 5 year old will not be at mid week games and the 11 year old likes any reason to stay up late!

I think its doubtful that someone on the turnstiles is going to turn you away tbh mate.

1 hour ago, Roots Manuva said:

so not expecting ST cards to arrive in September then, though is there any alternative to just printing tickets off the website or is this the only option? couldn't find anything that stands out on the FAQs other than the possibility of the Cards not arriving..

If you go to the ground pre match there is an office (to the right of the shop,about 50 ft away) which will print you your tickets if you provide your membership number and you have bought your tickets online.

I think it's marked up as "access issues" and it just has two windows.

Edited by kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong

On 20/08/2021 at 14:04, Saul said:

A couple from the group of us that sit together aren't renewing so we want to relocate a couple of seats to ensure we are all sat in a block of 6. I've e-mailed the ticket office and thus far had no response

If we are unable to relocate we will end up with a 10 year old sat on a row on his own and the possibility that anyone could buy the seat in the middle of us. 

My 15 year old wants to go in the South stand with his mates but it seems none are on sale there (last I looked)

@Steve Buckley’s Dog. What is the position with your Rams Squad? My 2 are showing as £100 for my 10 year old and £80 for my 11 year old.

All makes complete sense!!!

10 days since I e-mailed  them. Still nothing. It is truly pathetic

Valid from Derby’s home league game against Stoke City on Saturday 18th September and priced accordingly for 20 Sky Bet Championship home league fixtures at Pride Park Stadium, Season Tickets will be on sale until Thursday 30th September.

Initially Season Tickets will only be available online via dcfc.co.uk, however the Ticket Office phone lines will be reopened next week (albeit with a temporary limited service) to help with processing tickets and supporter queries. 

2020/21 Season Ticket holders are reminded that their purchase will carry over for a 2021/22 Season Ticket. And 2019/20 Season Ticket holders that did not renew last season will be sent a personalised price plan via their email registered on the club database, with their 2019/20 Season seat reserved until Wednesday 8th September.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2021/08/202122-season-tickets-on-sale-now

Edited by ThePrisoner

2020/21 Season Ticket holders are reminded that their purchase will carry over for a 2021/22 Season Ticket. And 2019/20 Season Ticket holders that did not renew last season will be sent a personalised price plan via their email registered on the club database, with their 2019/20 Season seat reserved until Wednesday 8th September.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2021/08/202122-season-tickets-on-sale-now

Edited by ThePrisoner

On 27/08/2021 at 13:50, Saul said:

10 days since I e-mailed  them. Still nothing. It is truly pathetic

Currently on 11 days waiting for my reply. It is absolutely shambolic. I think everyone on the administration and ownership side of the club has completely lost interest. No wonder fans can’t get ticket issues sorted. A month into the season and we still haven’t opened our ticket office or opened phone lines, even in our darkest days we managed to sort things like this out. It is nothing short of disgraceful and incompetent. 

35 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Currently on 11 days waiting for my reply. It is absolutely shambolic. I think everyone on the administration and ownership side of the club has completely lost interest. No wonder fans can’t get ticket issues sorted. A month into the season and we still haven’t opened our ticket office or opened phone lines, even in our darkest days we managed to sort things like this out. It is nothing short of disgraceful and incompetent. 

I’m on 13 days and counting now…. It’s far from ideal.

Very frustrating and troubling to read the posts of @Saul, @Steve Buckley’s Dogand @maydrakin. Can any of Mel’s apologists on here give any valid reasons why this shitshow continues to roll on.

On another thread I see the EFL are still getting pelters we cannot sign players. We were asked to get our house (accounts) in order by the 18th, then put back to the 24th, and it is pretty clear from Percy’s postings, that we are not in a position to convince the EFL that we are within reworked P&S limits. We also appear to be still outstanding to HMRC unless the EFL website is incorrect. It is not the EFL now stopping us moving forward it is Mel Morris. His vanity project has spectacularly failed and we, the club, are in limbo because of his actions.

I think it was @Ambitiouswho called him a stain on our club a week or so ago. The sooner we can wash him away the better. 

9 hours ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

The phone lines are open only Tuesday to Thursday between 10 and 4  it took me 45 minutes listening to music before someone answered. They sorted my ticket issues in 5 minutes it cost me nearly £6 for the call they charge a extortionate 13p a minute.