21/22 Season Tickets

Keepyuppy

10 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I have been guilty of missing the odd game… the aforementioned winter evenings coupled with the latter stages of young Nigel’s tenure couldn’t tempt me out on a school night!  ???

Just lately though, only holidays have kept me away… and long may that continue. 

Not sure what your location is, but I’m only a 30 minute stroll away, so no back up excuse for me there, unfortunately!  ?

??

I live in heart of Robin Hood country!

Not Yorkshire, where he really lived, but the location of Hollywood legend, with the world's most underwhelming castle.

2 minutes ago, Rev said:

I live in heart of Robin Hood country!

Not Yorkshire, where he really lived, but the location of Hollywood legend, with the world's most underwhelming castle.

Sherwood Forest actually ran as far as Chatsworth Estate at one point and I believe the stories biggest tool was the Nottingham based fella.  Like you say though, probably needed that extra cash for castle improvements.   

55 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I have been guilty of missing the odd game… the aforementioned winter evenings coupled with the latter stages of young Nigel’s tenure couldn’t tempt me out on a school night!  ???

Just lately though, only holidays have kept me away… and long may that continue. 

Not sure what your location is, but I’m only a 30 minute stroll away, so no back up excuse for me there, unfortunately!  ?

??

I would rather be at pp in my seat thanks.

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

??

Unless it snows heavily like it did for the Cardiff game ?

2 hours ago, rammieib said:

Appreciate the response.

I read on the clubs statement when they released ticket details for this season they had removed it. I don’t think the club can realistically contact people individually as quite literally there are thousands affected positively or negatively.

I think your point that you bought something last season and expected it to be offered this season is fair though even if this was the last season you would be entitled to the free ticket (with the paid membership).

I wasn’t suggesting they contact us all individually but I imagine using a filter to send an email to all the addresses associated with Rams Squad season ticket holders would have been very doable, if not pretty simple.

I saw the clubs statement you refer to as well. If memory serves it said something along the lines of not offering ‘free’ Rams Squad tickets any longer. I didn’t interpret that as them cancelling the ones paid for over a year prior to that. With no clear explanation no one I know who has been affected by this knew either. 

Anyway, it is what it is. Totally avoidable. Just like signing Nick Blackman in that respect. 

12 hours ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

I wasn’t suggesting they contact us all individually but I imagine using a filter to send an email to all the addresses associated with Rams Squad season ticket holders would have been very doable, if not pretty simple.

I saw the clubs statement you refer to as well. If memory serves it said something along the lines of not offering ‘free’ Rams Squad tickets any longer. I didn’t interpret that as them cancelling the ones paid for over a year prior to that. With no clear explanation no one I know who has been affected by this knew either. 

Anyway, it is what it is. Totally avoidable. Just like signing Nick Blackman in that respect. 

My lad had a free season ticket through the membership. For the home games his year I have been able to get a ticket for him. I have just been in to get our Stoke tickets and I can’t get him on now. 

Am I right in thinking I will need to buy him a season ticket in order for him to continue to go? I don’t want to jump the gun and tbh I don’t mind paying the £80 odd for it. Just want to be clear. 

4 minutes ago, Bwash_Ram said:

Sorry this question has probably already been asked, but are they going to be sending out new ST's before the Stoke game or can we still use our old ones ?

I renewed weeks ago and not had anything through the post or any communication other than the initial confo email.

We still have to print out individually for Stoke, Reading and Swansea games. Or I believe you can request the individual tickets to be sent out to you via post if you don't have a printer.

Edited by DJAY

I know others are having issues - but I thought I’d share my positive experience - just in the interest of balance. 

I sent an email around 8:00 this morning requesting a change of seat location for the 3 season tickets we have. Had the automatic reply come through via email acknowledging my request and then literally 5 minutes later a phone call from a helpful girl/lady who said the seats I’d requested to mover to had gone but she’d happily find me some others near by. So I opened up the buy Season Ticket section so I could see which seats she was referencing (and to make both our lives easier!). Found 3 different ones in under a minute and all done and confirmed. Very polite, very efficient, job done!!  

Been back into my account just now and the reservations for the Stoke game were ready for me to download. 

8 minutes ago, tinman said:

Just claimed my Stoke ticket and gone for mobile ticket option. I'm sure in the past it's been possible to stick in in the Apple Wallet on the iphone, but unless I'm missing something it's not possible this time.

If you have another device to load the email, open your wallet on iPhone, scroll to the bottom then press "edit passes", again at the bottom you should see "scan code", scan the barcode/QR code on your email and see if it adds it for you