21/22 Season Tickets

Keepyuppy

Just now, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Seems like that puts you in the lead! What an incompetent organisation. It absolutely beggars belief how badly we are being run. They might as well put Beilik and CKR in the ticket office. 

I've suggested before that I suspect there's no-one left who worked in the ticket office pre-covid. It would explain why they made such a hash of the initial ticket sales and why we've still not got our new season tickets.....

8 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

I've suggested before that I suspect there's no-one left who worked in the ticket office pre-covid. It would explain why they made such a hash of the initial ticket sales and why we've still not got our new season tickets.....

Does anyone have another email address that we can try? Is there anyone there who can answer an email and make a decision? 

6 minutes ago, angieram said:

I'm not sure you have to do anything. I think if you log in you are shown as being season ticket holders.

Can anyone else help with this? 

It errors if you try to renew if you had one last season. The FAQs say do nothing because last season’s ticket automatically rolls over to this season if you didn’t opt for a refund.

Edited by Gritstone Ram

1 minute ago, Gritstone Ram said:

It errors if you try to renew if you had one last season. The FAQs say do nothing because last season’s ticket automatically rolls over to this season if you didn’t opt for a refund.

That's what I thought, thanks.

Is there somewhere on the site you can see this?

58 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

In addition to the "You don't need to do anything" in the FAQs, after logging in, go to "My Account", then "Season Tickets".

It should show your seat details, 21/22 season, and the fact you have 20 games remaining.

All should be good!  ? 

Thanks, Mucker - I knew I'd seen it somewhere.

@B4ev6is, tell your dad to check this out. All should be good. ?

Finally got a response to my email - 14 days later - and they have completely ignored all the points raised in my correspondence! I have replied pointing this out but presumably have to now wait another 14 days. I have never known such incompetence in terms of communicating with your ‘customers’ and I have had to deal with Virgin Media and BT! 

The way this club is being run into the ground is bizarre. Pubs are open, shops are open, theme parks are open. Why can’t our ticket office be open? Why can’t we just go the ground and speak to someone to resolve our issues! Why are we haemorrhaging money unnecessarily in this way due to lost ticket sales. 

If we can’t afford to employ people in these key administrative areas then the EFL must be right to keep us under embargo. 

I am finding it worrying and extremely annoying. I just want to concentrate on the football to be honest. 

2 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Finally got a response to my email - 14 days later - and they have completely ignored all the points raised in my correspondence! I have replied pointing this out but presumably have to now wait another 14 days. I have never known such incompetence in terms of communicating with your ‘customers’ and I have had to deal with Virgin Media and BT! 

The way this club is being run into the ground is bizarre. Pubs are open, shops are open, theme parks are open. Why can’t our ticket office be open? Why can’t we just go the ground and speak to someone to resolve our issues! Why are we haemorrhaging money unnecessarily in this way due to lost ticket sales. 

If we can’t afford to employ people in these key administrative areas then the EFL must be right to keep us under embargo. 

I am finding it worrying and extremely annoying. I just want to concentrate on the football to be honest. 

Have you tried ringing them? I know they were answering the phones yesterday and it's easier to sort things out in a two-way conversation. 

3 minutes ago, angieram said:

Have you tried ringing them? I know they were answering the phones yesterday and it's easier to sort things out in a two-way conversation. 

A previous poster said that it took him 45 minutes to get through whilst I k ow if someone who waited 2 hours before giving up. I don’t have the time to sit and do that at the moment unfortunately, especially not at a premium rate. I will also need to speak to a manager or someone with the authority to issue a credit/refund so will need to speak to the right person, so the thought of spending nearly an hour to then get no further would be doubly soul destroying. If time becomes available I might end up having to do this.

1 hour ago, CollyerDCFC said:

Could be better..

Could be worse - SWFC 

Very interesting article....I know it was only 3 supporters who filed claims against Wednesday but what a terrible position to be in to feel you have to do that.

There are unfortunately a lot of synergies with our club as the overarching theme in the thread is the total lack of communication from Wednesday to their supporters which is very much in evidence from our club too......

7 hours ago, Saul said:

Last post on here has been deleted. No explanation. But I suppose I should have expected it. 

Why was it deleted. @David

Have you turned into Mel

Finally had a reply from the ticket office, told me to ring them. 

Tried 3 days running. Cost me around £25 so far in premium rate calls to no avail 

Some of you need to get a grip. Mel is running us into the ground. 

The replies being sent out via email are just embarrassing- it’s like they send a standard response without reading the content. It’s becoming frustrating beyond belief. There will come a time soon when I give up or go the way of those Sheff Weds fans. 

2 hours ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

The replies being sent out via email are just embarrassing- it’s like they send a standard response without reading the content. It’s becoming frustrating beyond belief. There will come a time soon when I give up or go the way of those Sheff Weds fans. 

I feel your pain, the inability to talk directly to a person face to face and get a resolution there and then is painful, 8 emails, 2 phone calls and still having to wait for another email response, 6 minutes on hold while the call answerer presumably spoke to someone else before saying send another email was the last interaction 4 days ago........

Whenever I've had to sort things in the past in the tkt office the front of house goes and gets someone who can make a decision from the back and it is resolved in 10 minutes,  not over 1 hr on the phone and emails stretching back for 6 weeks and still no resolution. 

I have asked numerous times for someone that can make a decision to call me back, to no avail, they just don't seem to care.

I have made comments in my emails that I may have to take this to a claims process if not resolved, and I'm encouraged that the Sheff Wed fans have had success with this.

It may be about time some of us got together and declare a joint intent to put claims in to wake this farce of a club up.

8 hours ago, Rich84 said:

I feel your pain, the inability to talk directly to a person face to face and get a resolution there and then is painful, 8 emails, 2 phone calls and still having to wait for another email response, 6 minutes on hold while the call answerer presumably spoke to someone else before saying send another email was the last interaction 4 days ago........

Whenever I've had to sort things in the past in the tkt office the front of house goes and gets someone who can make a decision from the back and it is resolved in 10 minutes,  not over 1 hr on the phone and emails stretching back for 6 weeks and still no resolution. 

I have asked numerous times for someone that can make a decision to call me back, to no avail, they just don't seem to care.

I have made comments in my emails that I may have to take this to a claims process if not resolved, and I'm encouraged that the Sheff Wed fans have had success with this.

It may be about time some of us got together and declare a joint intent to put claims in to wake this farce of a club up.

I think you could be right. It would be interesting to know what issue you are trying to resolve. I know of quite a few others who are extremely unhappy with what is happening and the way they are being treated / ignored. Feel free to pm me.