21/22 Season Tickets

Keepyuppy

23 minutes ago, tinman said:

Just claimed my Stoke ticket and gone for mobile ticket option. I'm sure in the past it's been possible to stick in in the Apple Wallet on the iphone, but unless I'm missing something it's not possible this time.

I used the mobile app for the Huddersfield game, I hope it works better for you than it did for us. Luckily the Stewart just checked the ticket on our phone and let us in.

16 minutes ago, David said:

If you have another device to load the email, open your wallet on iPhone, scroll to the bottom then press "edit passes", again at the bottom you should see "scan code", scan the barcode/QR code on your email and see if it adds it for you

I tried that but no success.

I've got it saved in the notes app anyway which I use for similar situations where i have a mobile ticket but no option for the wallet.

51 minutes ago, David said:

If you have another device to load the email, open your wallet on iPhone, scroll to the bottom then press "edit passes", again at the bottom you should see "scan code", scan the barcode/QR code on your email and see if it adds it for you

Works fine on Android,automatically scanned for the pass but that's to be expected I suppose ? ?

20 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Sherwood Forest actually ran as far as Chatsworth Estate at one point and I believe the stories biggest tool was the Nottingham based fella.  Like you say though, probably needed that extra cash for castle improvements.   

Funny you should say that, I have great delight pointing out to my Red Dog aquaintences that the fella from Snottingham is the baddie and the good guy comes from just over the border in South Yorkshire. 

19 hours ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Are Stoke tickets actually available online yet for 20/21 season ticket holders. Couldn’t find them when I just looked, just checking im not being dim.

I checked a few days back and no was the answer, but I got an email this morning with a link to the club site, basically saying log in and get your ticket under reservations .. worked really well. Selected it, and within 5 mins another email with the print at home ticket attached. All good ??.
Just hoping we’ll get our cards in the next month or so to avoid the fret and bother (which isn’t a lot but  I hate having to log in and stuff it’s all so repetitive  and antiseptic. 

33 minutes ago, jono said:

I checked a few days back and no was the answer, but I got an email this morning with a link to the club site, basically saying log in and get your ticket under reservations .. worked really well. Selected it, and within 5 mins another email with the print at home ticket attached. All good ??.
Just hoping we’ll get our cards in the next month or so to avoid the fret and bother (which isn’t a lot but  I hate having to log in and stuff it’s all so repetitive  and antiseptic. 

The club article yesterday said that cards will be issued after the season ticket deadline of 30th September, so you'll have to put up with it for a couple more games! 

50 minutes ago, jono said:

Did you have an option for posted tickets?

I didn't, yet I'm sure that was an option in the email?

10 minutes ago, Rev said:

I did, £1. However my old man chose the posted option and his was free??‍♂️

10 minutes ago, Rev said:

Yes, but being young* eager and typically impatient I was just too excited to wait so pressed the print at home thing 

*this is not necessarily true 

On 09/09/2021 at 20:32, Rev said:

Thanks @angieram, probably would have missed this without you!

I've popped off a relocation Email, and received an automated reply, asking for a few more details that weren't requested originally.

To save anyone sending two Emails, they require in addition to what's stated on the link your full name, full address, fan no. again and your date of birth.

And a picture of your knee in a holiday location, which was a surprise.

Banksy has come through for me. Heard nothing back until I artfully pictured my knee next to one of his latest, but they've now changed our ST's to exactly the location requested. 

Last game in our old location Sat, which gives us a chance to say goodbye to those around us who we like, and abuse those we don't.?