21/22 Season Tickets

Keepyuppy

My above post may be a little harsh...

Now found this...

If I didn’t request a refund on my 2020/21 Season Ticket, what do I need to do to renew?

You don’t need to do anything at this stage, the Club has carried over your 2020/21 Season Ticket and you are now classed as a 2021/22 Season Ticket holder

Home Page > Tickets > Season Tickets > 21/22 Season Ticket FAQ's...

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/202122-season-ticket-faqs?k=7d50427bc68f4ed61fc968951251a6397c99823d

10 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Looks to me like I don't need to do anything?

As I'm paid up and in credit, I went online last week to "book" my reserved seat for the upcoming Boro & Forest games.  Printed off.  Sorted.  All taken from my credit of course, so nothing to pay.
All went smoothly for me (but I'm aware some folks missed that "Reserved seat" bit, and assumed their seat had been taken, so ended up booking different seat(s)!

Looking again just now, it looks like my 21/22 season ticket (The remaining 20 home games) has been auto booked and assigned to me, by the club, and I can only assume the new season card will be wending it's way to me through the post?

My accounts states:

Season Tickets
Season Ticket 2021/2022 10054*** (NAME*), North Stand Upper, Gate NU-H , (SEAT DETAILS*)
Options

Now, that 8 digit number immediately after the 2021/2022 is not my Customer ID, so hopefully, that is just some random booking/reference number for their benefit?  (My name and ID number are clearly stated at the head of the page, as is the norm).

Clicking on that "Options" button merely takes me to a single row of the ticket details, albeit with a tick box at the head of the row.  Ticking the box literally changes nothing, achieves nothing, and confirms nothing.

There are no comments or statements confirming I am all sorted, no secret messages hiding anywhere, and nothing to suggest that the card is being posted out to me.  Everything is guesswork, but "It does appear to have been assigned to me"!

No email either.  Not even a generic automated "Welcome back loyal supporter" type update or a confirmation of anything having been done in the background. 
If I hadn't logged in to check, I'd remain 100% uninformed since last week's brief statement that season tickets would be available from today.

I have to ask... Is it all done for me?  Do I literally sit back and do nothing?

If... and it seems to be getting a bigger and bigger if as each week passes... my above guesswork/assumptions are correct, then of course, I'm happy.  I am back to being a STH, and my new card is in the post.  Ramtastic!  
But I can't help thinking that the lack of communication, information, and simple generic updates is nothing short of a poor show.

I hate to harbour even the minutest hint of negativity towards my beloved football club, but I have to say, they are now beginning to grind me down, make me doubt them, and maybe even fall a little bit out of love with them.

Hey Ho!  Up The Rams, and all that! 

EDIT:
Posted whilst other posts above were being posted, so not seen them at time of posting)

Where do you find the bit where it states what season ticket you have and in what area? 

Im trying to see if mines automatically renewed but can’t see it anywhere? 

3 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

My above post may be a little harsh...

Now found this...

If I didn’t request a refund on my 2020/21 Season Ticket, what do I need to do to renew?

You don’t need to do anything at this stage, the Club has carried over your 2020/21 Season Ticket and you are now classed as a 2021/22 Season Ticket holder

Home Page > Tickets > Season Tickets > 21/22 Season Ticket FAQ's...

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/202122-season-ticket-faqs?k=7d50427bc68f4ed61fc968951251a6397c99823d

Not sure about the laughing emoji, @Carnero?  Yes, the info is there, but I had to go searching for that info. 

You'd expect an automatically issued season ticket to have flagged up some sort of automatically issued info panel immediately after logging in, no?  Or perhaps an automatically assigned email, to the assigned email address of the assigned fan ID relating to said automatically issued season ticket?  No?

A headline and active link on the latest news page?  No?
Others on here also appear to have been left scratching their heads.

In all honesty, in any other year, I'd be dancing and whooping all over the internet, having just discovered that I am once again a DCFC season ticket holder.
But this year, as things stand, and as the club appears to be managed over recent months, I can't even bring myself to have faith that the damn season card will actually turn up. 
And that coming from a usually positive guy in general, and particularly so where The Rams are concerned. 
I hope to God things go well on the pitch, because I'm not exactly enamoured with the off-pitch stuff at the moment!

16 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

Where do you find the bit where it states what season ticket you have and in what area? 

Im trying to see if mines automatically renewed but can’t see it anywhere? 

My Account.
My Match Tickets (Over to the right, under your Fan ID)
Season Tickets (Shows your seat details as a 21/22 season ticket)

Just one thing... It may be something that is being done in the background, as we all sit here wondering, ranting or moaning.  Maybe we've not all be updated as yet, so I guess it's only fair to stay patient, if anyone still hasn't had their 21/22 season ticket assigned?

I'd renewed my season ticket last year so nice and easy this time as its all set up as renewed this year now but for those with juniors please note you have to renew that season ticket manually. Just need to go to season tickets then renew and it pops up automatically. My son is 5 so its still free but those with 6+ will need to pay I presume.

36 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Not sure about the laughing emoji, @CarneroYes, the info is there, but I had to go searching for that info. 

You'd expect an automatically issued season ticket to have flagged up some sort of automatically issued info panel immediately after logging in, no?  Or perhaps an automatically assigned email, to the assigned email address of the assigned fan ID relating to said automatically issued season ticket?  No?

A headline and active link on the latest news page?  No?
Others on here also appear to have been left scratching their heads.

In all honesty, in any other year, I'd be dancing and whooping all over the internet, having just discovered that I am once again a DCFC season ticket holder.
But this year, as things stand, and as the club appears to be managed over recent months, I can't even bring myself to have faith that the damn season card will actually turn up. 
And that coming from a usually positive guy in general, and particularly so where The Rams are concerned. 
I hope to God things go well on the pitch, because I'm not exactly enamoured with the off-pitch stuff at the moment!

Had to go searching in the FAQ section on the Season ticket page.

Must have been difficult to find?! It's the second 'FAQ' questions as well, you've done well to spot it. 

A lot of criticism over the club/board/Mel/team/Rooney is warranted. But moaning for moaning's sake always make's me laugh

Mine now works out at £410 (including the 3 tickets already purchased) instead of the £340 that I originally paid and had refunded. Think I’m in year 9 (8 if I take off last season), so I now miss out on the biggest discount.

A 20% increase is out of order.

edit - I think a lot of this is because my ticket has now gone from being the cheapest (SW upper) to the middle price band.

Edited by TZM

25 minutes ago, Sidd10 said:

Had to go searching in the FAQ section on the Season ticket page.

Must have been difficult to find?! It's the second 'FAQ' questions as well, you've done well to spot it. 

A lot of criticism over the club/board/Mel/team/Rooney is warranted. But moaning for moaning's sake always make's me laugh

I've always been a moaner.  It's in my nature.  My posting history is littered with comments slagging off Mel, the players, manager(s), the club itself, and most of all, my fellow fans.

If it's moaning for moaning's sake you're targeting, then you have picked the right poster to point and laugh at.  Laugh away.  

9 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

You have picked the right poster to point and laugh at.  Laugh away

I'm laughing at myself for being momentarily perplexed about why the ST only covers 20 Championship games when we've got 22 home matches left to play. (Obviously forgetting about the Boro & Forest tickets I have sitting on the fireplace!)

dunce GIF

Edited by Coconut

2 hours ago, TZM said:

Mine now works out at £410 (including the 3 tickets already purchased) instead of the £340 that I originally paid and had refunded. Think I’m in year 9 (8 if I take off last season), so I now miss out on the biggest discount.

A 20% increase is out of order.

edit - I think a lot of this is because my ticket has now gone from being the cheapest (SW upper) to the middle price band.

Total cost of my 3 tickets has gone up by 27%. Paid £815 for 2020/21 and the 3 tickets would cost £1,035 over 23 games in 2021/22. Haven't changed seats and none of us has moved age bands.

when the 19/20 season was curtailed I chose Option 3: 10% Discount for 2020/21 Season Ticket Renewal Plus Free RamsTV

Yet when I go to check out there is no sign of this 10% discount

Anyone else getting the promised discount applied? The FAQ says

"The price quoted on your personalised email does not include any additional discount you selected from the Refund & Exchange Policy registered options. Any applicable discount will be automatically included at checkout"

But it's not being applied for me ?

3 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Looks to me like I don't need to do anything?

As I'm paid up and in credit, I went online last week to "book" my reserved seat for the upcoming Boro & Forest games.  Printed off.  Sorted.  All taken from my credit of course, so nothing to pay.
All went smoothly for me (but I'm aware some folks missed that "Reserved seat" bit, and assumed their seat had been taken, so ended up booking different seat(s)!

Looking again just now, it looks like my 21/22 season ticket (The remaining 20 home games) has been auto booked and assigned to me, by the club, and I can only assume the new season card will be wending it's way to me through the post?

My accounts states:

Season Tickets
Season Ticket 2021/2022 10054*** (NAME*), North Stand Upper, Gate NU-H , (SEAT DETAILS*)
Options

Now, that 8 digit number immediately after the 2021/2022 is not my Customer ID, so hopefully, that is just some random booking/reference number for their benefit?  (My name and ID number are clearly stated at the head of the page, as is the norm).

Clicking on that "Options" button merely takes me to a single row of the ticket details, albeit with a tick box at the head of the row.  Ticking the box literally changes nothing, achieves nothing, and confirms nothing.

There are no comments or statements confirming I am all sorted, no secret messages hiding anywhere, and nothing to suggest that the card is being posted out to me.  Everything is guesswork, but "It does appear to have been assigned to me"!

No email either.  Not even a generic automated "Welcome back loyal supporter" type update or a confirmation of anything having been done in the background. 
If I hadn't logged in to check, I'd remain 100% uninformed since last week's brief statement that season tickets would be available from today.

I have to ask... Is it all done for me?  Do I literally sit back and do nothing?

If... and it seems to be getting a bigger and bigger if as each week passes... my above guesswork/assumptions are correct, then of course, I'm happy.  I am back to being a STH, and my new card is in the post.  Ramtastic!  
But I can't help thinking that the lack of communication, information, and simple generic updates is nothing short of a poor show.

I hate to harbour even the minutest hint of negativity towards my beloved football club, but I have to say, they are now beginning to grind me down, make me doubt them, and maybe even fall a little bit out of love with them.

Hey Ho!  Up The Rams, and all that! 

EDIT:
Posted whilst other posts above were being posted, so not seen them at time of posting)

I’m in the same boat as you.

No idea whether I’m getting a new season ticket card or using an old one. Did they send new ones out for the 20/21 season? I can’t even remember.

8 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

I was going to get one but there are none in the south stand and the only other place I'd sit is in the 'side-line' area which is £430 so I'm giving it a miss and just buy match tickets for the ones I fancy going to. 

There might be South Stand tickets available once the ST 19/20 deadline expires (8th September I think it is).

4 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I’m in the same boat as you.

No idea whether I’m getting a new season ticket card or using an old one. Did they send new ones out for the 20/21 season? I can’t even remember.

New cards, they told us that a while back, all chips in the old cards have now expired.

Looking at this we might not be getting new season ticket cards for a while. Don't like the fact we still may potentially have to keep going onto the website and printing off tickets for each game

image.thumb.png.c8393a3d7a55d59a51d57aca088dd484.png

Edited by DantheRam90
Ignore me just seen it's only for September. Still a pain though we may still have to print tickets off