21/22 Season Tickets

Keepyuppy

On 30/07/2021 at 18:17, Ruud Aralliss said:

Not necessarily.  Some Season ticket holders have already said that they are “ trying “ other seats, meaning the possibility of somebody not able to get the seat they paid for last season. I’m sure people trying these seats are not opting for cheaper ones. Sometimes you cannot be on line securing tickets as soon as they are released.  There seems to be a bit of “ so what, deal with it” going about, but if you sit with groups of family and friends and can’t get your seat it could be a big deal.  Some people pick seats related to the amount of stairs they can comfortably climb or an isle seat as they struggle to pass people, there are fans with OCD. Sometimes it’s not as simple as it is might seem to some.

Im going to try one by the corner flag so that I can appriaciate the one I have

15 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I assume this extract from the message is only correct if you happen to try to secure your usual seat before anyone else does:

2020/21 and 2019/20 Season Ticket holders being able to secure their usual seat location

It does also say season ticket holders will have their usual seat reserved until 48hrs before kick off, which seems over generous.

A reminder of last weeks announcement...

2021/22 Season Tickets will go on sale next Wednesday, 18th August, and will be valid from Derby’s home match against Stoke City on Saturday 18th September. Priced accordingly for 20 Sky Bet Championship home league fixtures, Season Tickets will be on sale until Thursday 30th September.

Further information including pricing, longevity discounts and cards will be released early next week.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2021/08/middlesbrough-and-forest-ticket-information-plus-season-ticket-update

Tomorrow is Wednesday 18th August, so do we expect season tickets to go on sale, as stated above?
Tomorrow is "mid-week" (In my book, at least) so assume no further information to be released "early next week"... which is now of course this week, and seems to have passed us by... unless folk are now working late this evening, at DCFC HQ, and said info is wending its way to the press room as I type?

Does delayed/extension of the accounts due = delayed info on, and actual selling of, season tickets?  ?‍♂️

Edited by Mucker1884

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

2021/22 Season Tickets will go on sale next Wednesday, 18th August, and will be valid from Derby’s home match against Stoke City on Saturday 18th September. Priced accordingly for 20 Sky Bet Championship home league fixtures, Season Tickets will be on sale until Thursday 30th September.

Further information including pricing, longevity discounts and cards will be released early next week.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2021/08/middlesbrough-and-forest-ticket-information-plus-season-ticket-update

Tomorrow is Wednesday 18th August, so do we expect season tickets to go on sale, as stated above?
Tomorrow is "mid-week" (In my book, at least) so assume no further information to be released "early next week"... which is now of course this week, and seems to have passed us by... unless folk are now working late this evening, at DCFC HQ, and said info is wending its way to the press room as I type?

Does delayed/extension of the accounts due = delayed info on, and actual selling of, season tickets?  ?‍♂️

16 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

This would involve communication from your football club to get these questions asked.

All simple questions that the football club could answer fairly easy.

But they just choose not to.

Just seen this thread and nipped onto the website to have a look. It doesn't appear that any discount has been added - is this the same for other people? I thought the club would've sent a reminder e-mail/social media posts with further clarity/information today...

1 hour ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

This would involve communication from your football club to get these questions asked.

All simple questions that the football club could answer fairly easy.

But they just choose not to.

Or it could be they didn’t need to as I believe season ticket details have been released today as promised.

Looks to me like I don't need to do anything?

As I'm paid up and in credit, I went online last week to "book" my reserved seat for the upcoming Boro & Forest games.  Printed off.  Sorted.  All taken from my credit of course, so nothing to pay.
All went smoothly for me (but I'm aware some folks missed that "Reserved seat" bit, and assumed their seat had been taken, so ended up booking different seat(s)!

Looking again just now, it looks like my 21/22 season ticket (The remaining 20 home games) has been auto booked and assigned to me, by the club, and I can only assume the new season card will be wending it's way to me through the post?

My accounts states:

Season Tickets
Season Ticket 2021/2022 10054*** (NAME*), North Stand Upper, Gate NU-H , (SEAT DETAILS*)
Options

Now, that 8 digit number immediately after the 2021/2022 is not my Customer ID, so hopefully, that is just some random booking/reference number for their benefit?  (My name and ID number are clearly stated at the head of the page, as is the norm).

Clicking on that "Options" button merely takes me to a single row of the ticket details, albeit with a tick box at the head of the row.  Ticking the box literally changes nothing, achieves nothing, and confirms nothing.

There are no comments or statements confirming I am all sorted, no secret messages hiding anywhere, and nothing to suggest that the card is being posted out to me.  Everything is guesswork, but "It does appear to have been assigned to me"!

No email either.  Not even a generic automated "Welcome back loyal supporter" type update or a confirmation of anything having been done in the background. 
If I hadn't logged in to check, I'd remain 100% uninformed since last week's brief statement that season tickets would be available from today.

I have to ask... Is it all done for me?  Do I literally sit back and do nothing?

If... and it seems to be getting a bigger and bigger if as each week passes... my above guesswork/assumptions are correct, then of course, I'm happy.  I am back to being a STH, and my new card is in the post.  Ramtastic!  
But I can't help thinking that the lack of communication, information, and simple generic updates is nothing short of a poor show.

I hate to harbour even the minutest hint of negativity towards my beloved football club, but I have to say, they are now beginning to grind me down, make me doubt them, and maybe even fall a little bit out of love with them.

Hey Ho!  Up The Rams, and all that! 

EDIT:
Posted whilst other posts above were being posted, so not seen them at time of posting)

Edited by Mucker1884