21/22 Season Tickets

Keepyuppy

3 hours ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

Are we getting new cards or are we going to have to keep on printing tickets?

if we are getting cards, any idea when? (Probably been asked and ansewered somewhere...)

They haven’t said when they are posting cards out. Clearly it will be in good time before Stoke (h).

As regards printing tickets you can use your phone. They’re just not advertising it. 

6 hours ago, Rambam said:

They haven’t said when they are posting cards out. Clearly it will be in good time before Stoke (h).

As regards printing tickets you can use your phone. They’re just not advertising it. 

New cards will not be issued before the stoke game, tickets will need to be self printed, for the foreseeable future.

Decided to pick and choose my matches this season.

Difficult decision but the uncertainty about literally everything made the difference.

Maybe a half ST from Santa if we’ve got our act together by then off the pitch.

Hopefully I will regret it and we will be playoff pushing by the time the big fella empties his sack.

Well after over 2 weeks since my first email, the club have finally got back to me saying they will not reimburse me for the difference in cost of my season ticket. The price I could have renewed at this year is around £75 less than the price I paid when I renewed ahead of last season - great way to reward my loyalty of renewing for 10+ seasons.

£75 may not seem much to some people, but add in the fact ive had to pay double for my sons season ticket with the Rams Squad Membership 'free' season ticket not being a thing this year. Double whammy.

2 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Well after over 2 weeks since my first email, the club have finally got back to me saying they will not reimburse me for the difference in cost of my season ticket. The price I could have renewed at this year is around £75 less than the price I paid when I renewed ahead of last season - great way to reward my loyalty of renewing for 10+ seasons.

£75 may not seem much to some people, but add in the fact ive had to pay double for my sons season ticket with the Rams Squad Membership 'free' season ticket not being a thing this year. Double whammy.

Did you renew last season mate and some too if you did not get a refund then you should be getting your free.

How old is your son?

25 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Did you renew last season mate and some too if you did not get a refund then you should be getting your free.

How old is your son?

Yes it rolled over and i got it for 'free' but had i not renewed last year and just renewed this year as my seat would have still been reserved, the price this year is about £75 less than what i paid last year due to the changes to the seating categories. So for being loyal/stupid enough to renew during covid ive paid more than it actually would have if id waited.

Son is 12 so it was his meant to be his last year with the free season ticket as a rams squad member had it still been a thing.

14 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Yes it rolled over and i got it for 'free' but had i not renewed last year and just renewed this year as my seat would have still been reserved, the price this year is about £75 less than what i paid last year due to the changes to the seating categories. So for being loyal/stupid enough to renew during covid ive paid more than it actually would have if id waited.

Son is 12 so it was his meant to be his last year with the free season ticket as a rams squad member had it still been a thing.

All I can suggest is to call ticket office or email or perhaps have a look under membership to see if it is in there.

1 hour ago, DCFC1388 said:

Had exactly the same response. Their argument was that I had Rams TV for free. Well it’s not free if I’ve paid for it is it!!!!!

I have said this before, but I bet nobody whose seat would have been dearer this season is writing to the club demanding that they be allowed to pay more to get them in line with people around them!

The club has simplified the pricing structure and there will be winners and losers, but I think this is one thing we shouldn't be beating the club up about.

Rams TV was worth every penny of the difference in my season ticket price imo. They were my lifeline in very strange times last season.

12 minutes ago, angieram said:

I have said this before, but I bet nobody whose seat would have been dearer this season is writing to the club demanding that they be allowed to pay more to get them in line with people around them!

The club has simplified the pricing structure and there will be winners and losers, but I think this is one thing we shouldn't be beating the club up about.

Rams TV was worth every penny of the difference in my season ticket price imo. They were my lifeline in very strange times last season.

While I completely agree, it's yet another own goal to introduce the changes now.

I'm guessing the changes are pretty much revenue neutral, so why not wait a season?

When you're down in the trenches, don't give your opponents free bullets to fire.