Match Thread: Carlisle United (h)

21 minutes ago, Comrade 86 said:

Thank you sooo much for your support mate! Really means a lot!

Next season we'll be upgrading to full club history bios, analyses of sides' last 142 games played, in depth player profiles, star signs, lunar movements and so much more.

You'll be sooooooo happy! 😋

I suspect a misunderstanding...

Number of pages = depends on the result.  Defeats tend to bring out the longer threads/more pages.
My comment bore no relation to your excellent opening posts.

🍻

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I suspect a misunderstanding...

Number of pages = depends on the result.  Defeats tend to bring out the longer threads/more pages.
My comment bore no relation to your excellent opening posts.

🍻

Damn 😋

*Cancels Opta stats subscription and How To xG Classes...

Edited by Comrade 86

Some repetition of his Sky and Ramstv comments here but worth a listen (if you’re someone who can tolerate his voice).

Did make an interesting comment about the team will need to be torn up and start again, which may or may not be relevant. More than that were his heartfelt comments about his own father and Max Bird. 

1 hour ago, Comrade 86 said:

Thank you sooo much for your support mate! Really means a lot!

Next season we'll be upgrading to full club history bios, analyses of sides' last 142 games played, in depth player profiles, star signs, lunar movements and so much more.

You'll be sooooooo happy! 😋

I've loved the recent Match Thread Intros. Shout out to @Rampant for their intros too. @Comrade 86 should never have really got to start any, but for that bad day at Northampton. Rampamt next up again please, that's if we ever lose again!

Well today is done, Not quite the cantor I thought but a win is a win, Promotion is what it's all about and it was done, There'll be a cull in the summer...but that's another thread.

Not quite wasted but enough to get home, Telegraph was RAMmed and rightly so.

My 1 disappointment was with the North Stand, All the old and young uns...ran onto the pitch, My you just couldn't hold your excitement could ya 😁

Well done all...over and out 😊

3 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Great video. Starts with Clowes who still deserves all our gratitude and then at the end the rare sight of a positively

joyous  smiling  Paul Warne Respect to him for doing what only the better managers achieve by having success at more than one club.

Wow, what an amazing day, and season to get promoted.

I've never willed Derby not to score but hoped for that at the end as it would have been carnage, and a retrospective EFL points deduction to put us in 7th place would finish me off!

My mate I met on the forum here 9 years ago and travel from deepest Kent to the games with is getting married tomorrow, so the weekend of celebrations continue.

UTR ! 🐏

42 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

Sat and cried my eyes out in the car on the drive when it was announced the sale of the club had gone through and we were saved. 

Was holding back the tears today. Felt so overwhelmed with emotions. 
what a day! 

I really fought hard to hold it all in today, only to go to pieces when we all stood up to acknowledge David Clowes on 55 mins! Love this football club. 🐏

What a day. So lucky to be ale to treasure it with my sons and two grandsons, even managed to get in the pitch 😮. Magnificent support especially for David Clowes that ovation was exceptional. 
The Carlisle fans were excellent and they gave us a game. Birds goal was a fitting send of and calmed any nerves. Collins goal started the party. 
Special that the club remembered Dan, never met him but I will forever remember that this was the season to Be more B4.

Watching this club for over 50 years, the thing that will stay with me forever from today was the performances of the academy lads.  Birdy, Cash, Sibbo and Thommo were immense today. Wherever their careers take them in the future they will always be remembered in Derby for their performances today and this season.

Edited by NG2Ram