Ebou Adams.

Rev

37 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

Good goal today but got caught in possession at the back that could have cost us. I think he has improved us.

Looked like he was running on empty half way through the second half, which would be understandable. Couldn’t really afford to sub him any earlier given what was coming off the bench though. I love him, but thought Smith played very well too. They would be my starting central midfield for the rest of the season.

On 19/03/2024 at 05:41, 8Leeds said:

He’s built like a tank

When I watch him I w***

He’s f****** mustard

He’s Ebou Adams 

I am struggling to understand if there is an iambic pentameter in this ?

4 hours ago, NorwichExile said:

The "that's why I love this club" at the end warmed my cold, dead heart. What a man. We must sign him.

You have to credit Warne for seemingly building a great culture at the club. He’s achieved something that he talked about from day one.

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

I wonder if there is an agreement, if we do go up? Hope so. He may not have much of a future at Cardiff, but if he proves integral to a L1 promotion, then without a prior agreement then we might not afford the asking price. Stoke, Birmingham or some randoms like that pay the asking and get him.

Remembering Thorne, Seth, Carsley, even DPFG that role is so vital in allowing us to play 'the Derby way' (which I imagine as a slightly fanciful view of Jim Smith's days only with more 3-0 v Arsenal and less 0-5 v Leeds)

Whatever happens we need that role filling, and I think Adams is just the fella.

That is the mystery of football. Some players and coaches just seem to fit perfectly in certain teams and others don't fit in at all. Adams seems to have come in just right when he came to us, while for example Dowell never came right in the Derby shirt.

I like Adams, he plays with the right attitude! 

(To the tune of cuiquitita by ABBA)

Ebou Adams, from the Gambia

Signed from Cardiff to get promoted

Innnnnn the midfield, giving hope for tomorrow

How I love to see you like this

There is no way they can keep you quiet

Scoooooring goals, you're taking Derby to promotion

5 minutes ago, JCRam said:

(To the tune of cuiquitita by ABBA)

Ebou Adams, from the Gambia

Signed from Cardiff to get promoted

Innnnnn the midfield, giving hope for tomorrow

How I love to see you like this

There is no way they can keep you quiet

Scoooooring goals, you're taking Derby to promotion

Can we not include the line "Take your teeth out, tell me what's wrong"? 

That's my all time classic song lyric, that is.  Well, that and "I can see Deidre now Lorraine has gone"... obvs!