Ebou Adams.

Rev

9 minutes ago, Gerry Daly said:

Is he allowed to get some food inside him for the evening game against Portsmouth? 

Last night match the game was paused to allow it. Now, I’m not remotely an expert on Ramadan, but I believe it’s about sunset isn’t it? So not sure exactly this time. 

6 minutes ago, Srg said:

Last night match the game was paused to allow it. Now, I’m not remotely an expert on Ramadan, but I believe it’s about sunset isn’t it? So not sure exactly this time. 

It's going to be tough for him because the clocks go forward tomorrow, so sunset won't be until 7.40pm in Portsmouth on Tuesday. I expect to see him jogging around with a chicken balti pie during the warm-up 😁

1 minute ago, Crewton said:

It's going to be tough for him because the clocks go forward tomorrow, so sunset won't be until 7.40pm in Portsmouth on Tuesday. I expect to see him jogging around with a chicken balti pie during the warm-up 😁

Imagine he will be bollocking water and them energy gels just before kick off then 

15 hours ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

The picture of Adams, in that position, reminds me of the goal Geoff Hurst scored in the 66 World Cup final 

This picture

Wolstenholme said:

And here comes Hurst! He's got...

(Wolstenholme is distracted by some of the crowd spilling onto the pitch)

Some people are on the pitch! They think it's all over!

(Geoff Hurst scores to put England two goals ahead)

It is now, it's four!

"They think its all over"  I will be glad when it is and we are back in the Championship 

image.png.80be7112a4df765b76ac88ed13adaa91.png

Edited by Elwood P Dowd

2 hours ago, Crewton said:

But he can have breakfast an hour later !

11 hours ago, Srg said:

Imagine he will be bollocking water and them energy gels just before kick off then 

Muslims observing Ramadan can’t even drink water during daylight hours. It’s hard to imagine how he put in such a good performance on so little fuel. 
Do you think we should put the whole team on a fast. No food unless they win 😂

A Muslim work colleague tells me it's ok to drink water and eat a small amount if doing manual labour.

Mind, at the time he was munching a cheese cob and he hadn't done a stroke all morning, so maybe not the most reliable source of religeous instruction.

20 hours ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

This picture

Wolstenholme said:

And here comes Hurst! He's got...

(Wolstenholme is distracted by some of the crowd spilling onto the pitch)

Some people are on the pitch! They think it's all over!

(Geoff Hurst scores to put England two goals ahead)

It is now, it's four!

"They think its all over"  I will be glad when it is and we are back in the Championship 

image.png.80be7112a4df765b76ac88ed13adaa91.png

Funny enough Hurst’s kick and position in that photo look almost the same as the photo of Adams scoring on Friday !👍😎🐏

11 minutes ago, angieram said:

What is xGOT? 

I thought he got 1! 

As I understand it, xGOT is the chance of a shot that is On Target resulting in a goal.  xG measures the quality of the chance before a shot is taken.

33 minutes ago, angieram said:

What is xGOT? 

I thought he got 1! 

Remember ye olde footballer cards/stickers?  Saving them up to complete the album?

This is when you should have had them, but dropped a pack down the drain on the way out of the corner shop...

xGOT, xGOT, xNOTGOT, xGOT, xNOTGOT, etc...