Oxford United v Derby County

B4’s Sister

Wow, a great come back, and so deserved, 2nd half we murdered them, great from Cashin to get the winner, the lad gives it his all every game, but to be fair we never dropoed our heads even at 2 down, and when Forsyth got the 1st, I text my mate to say we will win this 3-2, we never gave in, a sign of a good team. Once A Ram Always A Ram. And a very proud one at that. 

Terrible start.  But we then dominated for 70mins.

Crucial goal from Fozzie on the stroke of hakf time and the 2nd half was as one-sided a game as you will see.

The energy, effort and desire was off the scale. So much credit has to go to the lads for believing and never giving up.

Deserved it 100%.

Oxford were hanging on and we won every 2nd ball, got to every pass, tackled like demons. 

So proud of the resilience and hunger.

Just an immense performance.  Every player worked their socks off.

Fozzy and Cashin both MoTM. All the subs played their part.

Can't recall such an enjoyable game to watch.

1 minute ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Warne out. now.

I just can't take all this winning. It's too much.

The hoping.

The optimism.

The clawing happiness.

We've only just had christmas.

I agree, its simply NOT the Derby Way, I suppose we will just have to put up with it for the next 23 games, its a hard life 😂😂🐏🐏🐏🐏

long may it continue 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Statement win.

Daft penalty, followed by an excellent free kick. Away at a top six rival, a team who had already beaten us this season and we were absolutely relentless in getting ourselves back into the game which wasn’t easy as they defended for their lives. 

It’s easy to unravel in that situation, but probably showed how far we’ve come recently and probably gives the players confidence that they can come from behind regardless of the circumstances and opposition! 

Just now, Elwood P Dowd said:

I agree, its simply NOT the Derby Way, I suppose we will just have to put up with it for the next 23 games, its a hard life 😂😂🐏🐏🐏🐏

long may it continue 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

It might drive me to drink (more)!

Tonight I'm a blend called "Isle of Skye" which is one of the best inexpensive blended scotch brands and you can actually taste the Talisker in it.

6 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Statement win.

but probably showed how far we’ve come recently and probably gives the players confidence that they can come from behind regardless of the circumstances and opposition! 

Most on here have said that we have the best squad or as damn near the best squad in league1, Then maybe just maybe the players may just believe it also, The stats are something else today, The result is something to savour,  A win on Monday will be the STATEMENT

Over to you PW and Co 👍