Oxford United v Derby County

B4’s Sister

What a result. What a f****** result.

The performance, the comeback, the nature of the win. We shot ourselves in the foot early on, 2-0 down away to a top 6 side within 15 mins and could've succumbed to a nothing performance. We did the exact opposite.

Our form is excellent but this is the biggest "sign" for me. We can win in different ways, put in different types of performances and still get results. It's the sign of a promotion team.

I'm probably getting carried away, but you don't see this kind of thing from Derby very often. I hope we follow it up with a win vs Posh, then we really are onto something.

But for now, I'll enjoy tonight. Luckily I'm a moderator and can go and clear any trace of my Warne comments after the Stevenage game, because I was very wrong. He deserves so much credit, he's got us doing things I never thought he'd be capable of. Hats off to you gaffer.

Admin knows! 👏 

9 points so far over the festive period, 9 unbeaten, 8 wins and a draw in that time, beat a top 6 rival in their own patch, come from 2 goals down to do it, changes made a difference. Credit to all involved, including Wildsmith for making it interesting for us 🤣 

Fans singing “2-0 and you f*$led it up” in the background of the ramstv coverage 😆 

Edited by Caerphilly Ram