B4 - for ever a Ram 🐏

angieram

For those of you who don't get yer arse out of the armchair on matchdays, make sure you stock up on bread and milk... there ain't gonna be any opportunity for sneaking off to the corner shop over the next few weeks!Β Β πŸ‘€

#stay comfy
#full fan my arse
#hey, each to their own... who am i to judge
#be more DFS... Sale ends Monday
#etc

46 minutes ago, B4’s Sister said:

We joke about popping out for milk but my friend’s stepdad gave this excuse twenty years ago and never came back. Probably still wandering round wondering what happened to the baseball ground πŸ˜‚

Isn't there a story about Big Ron Atkinson popping out to the local chippie and not coming home until 3 days later?

1 hour ago, B4’s Sister said:

I once called my mum to tell I was on the train home from Manchester on a Saturday and would be back in a couple of hours. Stopped for a drink with a friend in Sheffield and eventually got home on the MondayΒ 

I called the ex once and told her I was on the train, and some random bloke at the bar shouted a loud "choo choo". That took me some time to get back from.Β 

I miss chatting to Dan at away games and think of him often. He would be loving this run in, no wobbles for him! We'd discuss tactics in the concourse pre-game, how many we'll win by and possible goalscorers over a cuppa (me) and a pie and a pint (Dan) with much enthusiasm.Β 

I take my photocard of Daniel to every game, and feel he is still with us, willing us on.Β 

#bemoreB4

16 minutes ago, angieram said:

I miss chatting to Dan at away games and think of him often. He would be loving this run in, no wobbles for him! We'd discuss tactics in the concourse pre-game, how many we'll win by and possible goalscorers over a cuppa (me) and a pie and a pint (Dan) with much enthusiasm.Β 

I take my photocard of Daniel to every game, and feel he is still with us, willing us on.Β 

#bemoreB4

Tonight is going to be intense, he would have so much have loved Portsmouth, he will be there with us. COYR.