B4 - for ever a Ram ๐Ÿ

angieram

29 minutes ago, David said:

What I can do is create a graphic that can be shared across social media.

I will recover the dcfcfans Twitter/X account to share it on and hopefully spread the word.

Once created I will upload into this topic so you all can share on your own accounts.

I can also create a notice for the top of the forum for the minutes applause.

As for the big screen, I think that's one for the SLO, I have personally have no contact details for anyone at the club under this new ownership.

With you being on the SCG with RamsTrust, might be worth dropping them a message through that.

If I can do anything more, let me know.

Thanks, David.ย 

I do know Emma, SLO, and will get in touch with her tomorrow to discuss further. I can also put on Rams Trust social media channels.ย 

I always enjoyed reading B4's posts and like many have said had such a passion for our great club and what a great guy he was, he will now be sitting at the top table alongside the other great DCFC supporting fans/legends that have gone and will be helping the club from the other side.

Thinking of his family at this sad time.

2 hours ago, Stive Pesley said:

Damn - not the news I was expecting to read today. This place will never quite be the same again. I always used to enjoy when a newbie would have a go at his spelling and then skulk back under their rock when everyone put them straight. No one messed with our B4!

ย 

I think this epitomises the regard with which B4 was widely held on this forum.., and rightly so. Dyslexia is a challenging condition, butย  Daniel did not let get in the way of his very evident love for our great Club, and for that alone he deserves our respect and admiration.

We never met, butย  condolences to Andy, Lynne and Claire in their sad loss - and take some degree of comfort from the tributes paid on this forum.

RIP Daniel, and "sleep well young man".

Wow, how heartbreakingly sad. Sometimes the world feels so cruel and this is one of those times. I, like most on here were fond of him and could understand all of his posts. He gave this forum some brilliantly funny moments and in jokes that must've looked bizarre to any new visitor to the site. Did have the pleasure of introducing myself to him a couple of years back, but not sure he knew who I was.ย 

I always smile warmly when I think of his strong dislike of Burnley FC a couple of years ago and smirked to myself yesterday wondering if B4 was enjoying their struggle. Then I've read this and it's winded me.ย 

2 hours ago, angieram said:

Andy, who is Daniel's dad, has just rung me to say that he has started to read through all your wonderful messages today. They have made him and Daniel's mum Lynne, cry and laugh in equal measure.ย 

Andy, Lynne, Daniel's sister Claire, their poodle Marley (Daniel was his butler!) and all the rest of the family are very grateful for the kind messages.

Regarding a tribute, they would prefer a round of applause on the 38th minute of the next home League game against Bristol Rovers on 25th November. There will be more friends and family who know Daniel there on that day, so it would seem moreย  appropriate than the cup replay this week.

ย @Davidย and @Owen87ITK, Iย  don't know if you can help organise this? And is it possible to have a photo on the big screen or is that not allowed?ย 

Andy has also asked me to share this photo of Daniel's seat yesterday, with a big thank you to all who came up to him to chat or offer condolences. He really appreciated it.ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

20231111_142730.jpg

@Owen87ITKย b4 absolutely deserves anything you can do to mark his passing. Thanks mate in advance. ๐Ÿ

Devastating news. Much love to Danielโ€™s family and I hope that some comfort is found in the comments left by the members in the forum. I think weโ€™d all agree that youโ€™d have to walk a long way to find a more passionate supporter.ย 
No doubt that B4 will already be having a long, hard word with the good Lord himself to conjure up some Devine intervention to get the Rams promoted this season. Heโ€™d have wrapped a Derby scarf around St Peterโ€™s neck on the way in!
Iโ€™m so pleased that as much as B4 always poured his positivity onto others, he also felt the love and support of the members on this forum, especially when he felt that he might lose his beloved Rams. We will miss his comments but the scarves, flanges and ballions will always wave in his honour. All the best B4 - although you wonโ€™t be in your seat, Iโ€™m sure that youโ€™ll be keeping an eye on the PP pitch at 3pm on Saturday afternoons.