Papa John's On Tuesday

B4ev6is

18 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

A 25% chance of playing the most embarrassing fixture in the clubs history. Buzzing.

If we draw Forest and have any thoughts of playing anyone with more than 3 first team appearances and over the age of 22 that will be horrific.

Come on, this is B4’s thread,  don’t be so flaming negative, so, we’ll get in their faces and smash them!

What do you guys think?

3 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

A 25% chance of playing the most embarrassing fixture in the clubs history. Buzzing.

If we draw Forest and have any thoughts of playing anyone with more than 3 first team appearances and over the age of 22 that will be horrific.

I’m sure Collins would love to smash a few kids over the hoardings 😜

7 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

I think if we have to play the red scum we should get in their faces and smash them. Outside the Harvester?

7 hours ago, Grumpy Git said:

Inside if its raining.

Hopefully a snitch will have the emergency services informed. I don't think they would be able to cope with a mass breakout of arthritis!

On 21/11/2023 at 23:46, Rampant said:

I don't know when the draw is but Derby will be at home and against one of seven possible opponents:

Port Vale, Fleetwood, Stockport, Barnsley, Burton, Liverpool U21's, Forest U21's.

"The draw for the Bristol Street Motors Trophy will take place on Friday night on Sky Sports News at 6.30pm during the build-up to the Championship match between Rotherham United and Leeds United"

15 hours ago, Tombo said:

In some ways I hope we do get Forest U21s. Think it would get a good attendance and would be good for revenue, and I think it would be a fun game to watch because the Forest kids are certain to give us a good game regardless. They have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

In many other ways, please god please can we not draw them

let us be honest it will live long in the memories of those down the a52, they will get bragging rights before a ball is even kicked. avoid at all costs for me as @Gee SCREAMER !! says it will be the most embarrasing fixture in our history and thats only if we play them nothing to do with what happens on the pitch. its not even worth thinking about if we actually lost to them as they will be well up for it

On 22/11/2023 at 07:59, angieram said:

I care or I wouldn't have asked.

Does every post have to contain a negative now? I must have missed the directive.

Apologies. To me it isn't a very important competition, but I admit it could, or should be important as a way of finding out how our academy players are progressing.

On 22/11/2023 at 11:43, Ghost of Clough said:

Rules restrict the U21 sides to fielding a maximum of 2 players who are over 21 and have made more than 40 first team appearances. All of the players used in their first team squads this season fall into one of those two groups.

That'd rule out about 30 of Forest's senior players.