Papa John's On Tuesday

B4ev6is

Well I think players on fringe players a chance to stake a claim but also under 21s to make a push into our 1st team I would love another look at that brown lad and chaire lindsay lad we signed from Rangers in the summer perhaps Bradley johnson could stake a claim as we are missing some muscle in midfield.

Maybe some could be used into first team until we get reforcements into first team.

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

5 minutes ago, littleover ram said:

We should play a full team, only chance of winning something this year and we’re already out of the league cup 

I’m sure we’ll have 11 players plus the full number of subs😀

Seriously though, I assume you meant first team or strongest team. If so, it depends on what we consider to be the most important: improving our chances of getting through the group stages of this very minor trophy (make no mistake though, I’ll be at Wembley if we got there 😀) or resting one or two players who might need a break (e.g. NML), giving the fringe/new players a start in a competitive game (to see what they’re made of and give them a chance to prove themselves) and continuing to integrate players returning from injury (e.g. Sibley and Barks). I think I’d vote for the latter.

1 hour ago, littleover ram said:

We should play a full team, only chance of winning something this year and we’re already out of the league cup 

We are only allowed to play 7 first team players that did not play last saturday and rest are under 21s players.