Papa John's On Tuesday

B4ev6is

20 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

DCFC are bound to do something for us 2,000 Super-Fans , like me and Angie , that have attended the early rounds of the Papa Jon’s .  When the 38,000 hangers - on want a day out at Wembley - we should get some sort of special privileges .

Totally agree.
If it's any consolation, this particular hanger-on will be more than happy to say "after you my friend", should we be found racing towards the same last available urinal at half time.

It's the least I could do.  🐏🍻👍

... and besides, I'm usually too late anyway!  👀

29 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

DCFC are bound to do something for us 2,000 Super-Fans , like me and Angie , that have attended the early rounds of the Papa Jon’s .  When the 38,000 hangers - on want a day out at Wembley - we should get some sort of special privileges .

You get to spend time with us finer sorts Jim, and the things that are dear to us. Like comfortable furnishings and tableware....

What scenes to look forward to.....

Round of 32 Draw – Northern Section

Wrexham v Burton Albion
Blackpool v Barnsley
Accrington Stanley v Lincoln City
Wigan Athletic v Stockport County
Derby County v Fleetwood Town
Bradford City v Liverpool U21
Doncaster Rovers v Nottingham Forest U21
Bolton Wanderers v Port Vale

Round of 32 Draw – Southern Section

Peterborough United v Arsenal U21
Forest Green Rovers v Oxford United
Crawley Town v Bristol Rovers
Wycombe Wanderers v Fulham U21
Portsmouth v AFC Wimbledon
West Ham United U21 v Colchester United
Reading v Charlton Athletic
MK Dons v Brighton & Hove Albion U21

Bristol Street Motors Trophy Round of 32 ties are to take place week commencing December 4.

On 24/11/2023 at 18:02, jimtastic56 said:

When you get your ticket/s at the ticket office...tell them The Last Post aint going so you can have mine 😁

On 24/11/2023 at 18:02, jimtastic56 said:

You should indeed and hope you will. And we will def get to Wembley as we fly away on the saturday 😢