Papa John's On Tuesday

B4ev6is

3 hours ago, oomarkwright said:

I wouldn't mind all evening matches starting at 7. Let's face it, the amount of extra time these days, you need it to finish a bit earlier. Maybe a compromise would be 7.30 for league games? Is there extra time or straight to penos?ย 

For all its worth, they could go straight to peno's from kick off ๐Ÿ˜‰

4 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

If anyone is under any doubt as to just how massive this particular cup competition is, I've just noted that if you go Beeb > Sport > Football > League and cups...

It lists 18 league and cup competitions under the UK & Ireland banner.ย  Yep... EIGHTEEN!

The list includes "Welsh Football", "Irish Football", "Women's Football" and "The National League", amongst others.
My God, it even includes the Scottish Challenge Cup (Not to be confused with "The Scottish Cup" and/or "The Scottish League Cup").
But nowhere is there a link to the EFL Trophy!

*Although we do get a mention in this weeks list of upcoming fixtures.ย ๐Ÿ™„

ย 

#the tin pot pot
#See you all at Wembley though, obvsย ย ๐Ÿ‘€

ย 

ย 

ย 

EDIT:
Just realised... It's a link to "Leagues and Cups".ย  I suppose the technicality get out clause is that this is a "Trophy", not a "Cup"!ย ย ๐Ÿคฃ

Bloody ell heโ€™s doing it againโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ.๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

eeeeeeeeooorrrrrrr !!!!!!

On 08/12/2023 at 19:41, Mucker1884 said:

They will if they throw in a voucher towards qualifying for Wembley tickets!ย ย ๐Ÿคฃ

Season Ticket holders will get a ticket for the EFL Trophy Final. Luckily they will not need one for the play off final as we will go up as one of the top two.

#doublewinners.

• 2 weeks later...