Portsmouth (H) Sat 29th April

pinched from elsewhere

spacer.png

Having been slapped with a five-month ban by the Blues, the 60-year-old’s enforced match-day disconnect has sunk him to the lowest point in his life.

“At half-time, with it being a Her Game Too fixture, I walked into the passageway which leads to the female toilets – not the actual toilets - and joked with him “I identify as a woman”.

‘Then a lady came out of the toilets and told me to get out – which I did.

‘I wasn’t drunk, I’d had a few, but I can hold my drink and was coherent. I was able to have a conversation with the police and the stewards which then came up to me.

Subsequently issued with a fourth ban of the campaign, The Petersfield Bookshop owner is now barred from every Pompey match, friendly and reserve fixture until August 11.

Westwood is charged with driving the minibus to Derby this weekend, ferrying 15 of his friends for Pompey’s last away trip of a disappointing campaign.

Yet while his fellow fans will be attending Pride Park, he will take residence in the Navigation Inn, a 10-minute walk from the stadium.

……………….no further comment required!

Massive game. Start on the front foot straightaway as the crowd will be up for it. Really looking forward to what is THE defining match of a very enjoyable (mostly) season. Win and we are in the box seats, draw, we still have a chance. I am not contemplating anything else. Have a distinct feeling that this is the PENULTIMATE home game . In the South stand with my sprog instead of SW. Will be bouncing? You bet I will. From a very optomistic pensioner.Come on you rams!

13 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

pinched from elsewhere

spacer.png

Having been slapped with a five-month ban by the Blues, the 60-year-old’s enforced match-day disconnect has sunk him to the lowest point in his life.

“At half-time, with it being a Her Game Too fixture, I walked into the passageway which leads to the female toilets – not the actual toilets - and joked with him “I identify as a woman”.

‘Then a lady came out of the toilets and told me to get out – which I did.

‘I wasn’t drunk, I’d had a few, but I can hold my drink and was coherent. I was able to have a conversation with the police and the stewards which then came up to me.

Subsequently issued with a fourth ban of the campaign, The Petersfield Bookshop owner is now barred from every Pompey match, friendly and reserve fixture until August 11.

Westwood is charged with driving the minibus to Derby this weekend, ferrying 15 of his friends for Pompey’s last away trip of a disappointing campaign.

Yet while his fellow fans will be attending Pride Park, he will take residence in the Navigation Inn, a 10-minute walk from the stadium.

……………….no further comment required!

Has the Nav got one of those gender neutral lavs? 

That is, they're equally horrid for boys and girls to use....🤣

I'm feeling unnecessarily positive.

Panicking now.... I can't see Peterborough not winning today- which means we have to win! Still then need something on the last day of the season. If the top 2 don't win today we are in big trouble because Sheff Wed will be desperate to get an early goal in that game to put huge pressure on them both.

If not, Sheff Wed will possibly be less interested and rest players- but their fans will know they can kick us out the play offs and probably see as more of an obstacle than Peterborough anyway. 

Still a long way to go. But today is must win. No question.  Need to show we are a big game team and get about them.

29 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

I'm feeling unnecessarily positive.

Panicking now.... I can't see Peterborough not winning today- which means we have to win! Still then need something on the last day of the season. If the top 2 don't win today we are in big trouble because Sheff Wed will be desperate to get an early goal in that game to put huge pressure on them both.

If not, Sheff Wed will possibly be less interested and rest players- but their fans will know they can kick us out the play offs and probably see as more of an obstacle than Peterborough anyway. 

Still a long way to go. But today is must win. No question.  Need to show we are a big game team and get about them.

It's very nearly a must win game (although technically it isn't. Whatever happens at Peterborough we'll still be in the mix) and Posh probably will beat Bristol but, who would have predicted Stanley winning away at Bolton? 

20 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Getting ready to go now. Really looking forward to this one, weather is great too. Would be great to seal it today, but unlikely.

You never know really, Bristol Rovers are in a decent vein of form and if they can nick a draw then we can seal it today.