Portsmouth (H) Sat 29th April

43 minutes ago, Addingham Ram said:

Christ yes.

As low points go, that defeat to Reading was down there with anything I can remember in my 40 years following Derby, and there have been many.

Funny how we could be facing a similar situation against the Windies on the last day of the season.

It could be a day of jubilation, or of total despair.

Following the Rams. Its the hope that kills you!

Or it could be a carnival as playoffs are already secured. 

20 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Since then - we’ve twice won on the last day to get in the playoffs 4-1 vs Barnsley and 3-1 against West Brom, on both occasions taking 7 points in our last 3 games to get the job done. 

I know. I've been there every time. It doesn't alter the fact that games against teams with nothing to play for shouldn't be taken for granted or necessarily considered easier which is the point I was making.

44 minutes ago, CheshRam said:

I bought what appeared to be the last pair of adjacent seats about an hour ago (NE corner) for my wife and daughter. Prob about 300 solo tickets left

We’ll over 400 single seats, I started counting during half time listening to Forest but gave up.😂

On 25/04/2023 at 06:01, Leeds Ram said:

I'd hope for an unchanged formation. Perhaps experiment with Smith in the middle instead of Hourihane and either push him further up as part of the three, dropping sibbo into left mid at the expense of roberts or leave him on the bench entirely. I think we really need to win this one, as i don't fancy our odds against Sheffield Wednesday if they have anything to play for on the final day. 

Looks like it'll be a full house with Portsmouth bringing a full allocation as well so should make for a cracking atmosphere. Ironic this is our final home game of the league 1 season, doesn't seem so long ago this was the first game of our ill-fated season back in the big time. 

I remember that as well   a 2-2 draw with a bullet header from the younger Todd,  went downhill from there!