Wycombe Wanderers (A) Sat 11th Feb

I think you lot (The full fans) need to get this going, once we go a goal up...

?
Diego, Whoa-o-o-oa.  Diego, Whoa-o-o-oa.
He starts the matchday threads
His point tally's gone to our heads.
His magic can do no wrong
Our win streak is ever so long
Promotion will soon be our thing
All thanks to his small ding-a-ling

?

1 minute ago, Mucker1884 said:

I think you lot (The full fans) need to get this going, once we go a goal up...

?
He starts the matchday threads
His point tally's gone to our heads.
His magic can do no wrong
Our win streak is ever so long
Promotion will soon be our thing
All thanks to his small ding-a-ling

?

The ghost of Burt Bacharach is strong 

Wycombe through and through........failed to buy Yeovil and presumably had to look for something smaller.

I simply don't have the the vocabulary to adequately describe how much I resent him and Gibson for what they nearly did to our club.

David Clowes. Decent. Dignified. And a Ram.

Screen Shot 2023-02-10 at 09.56.47.png

Edited by Ian Buxton's Bat
typo

On 07/02/2023 at 10:18, Scott129 said:

Wycombe pre-match thread: https://gasroom.org/discussion/7960/derby-h-build-up-thread

Much like Ipswich taking umbrage with 'The EFL Need to Promote Us', these lot have noticed our 'No Stopping Us Now' thread ?

And, apparently, they don't have any CBs available. So I'd go 2 up top - Collins and McG - and have a go at them.

I am a bit surprised by the Wycombe fan's , their lack of knowledge is incredible. It's has been widely reported that we cannot pay a fee for players, including loan fees or agent fees. Also that any transfer has to be ratified by the EFL and we have strict budget to adhere too.

I don't expect them to understand the full ramifications of the 21 points, loss of highly rated academy player, loss of other players, we must have lost circa £30-40m. Do they not know that we were left with a handful of academy players at the start of the season.

I live near Wycombe, nearly lived there, but its a horrible little place with no outstanding features bar being located on a number of hills. The M40 is its best asset as it means you can quickly leave the place.   

Anyway, I am going for a 1-1 and no agro  

1 hour ago, Woodley Ram said:

I am a bit surprised by the Wycombe fan's , their lack of knowledge is incredible. It's has been widely reported that we cannot pay a fee for players, including loan fees or agent fees. Also that any transfer has to be ratified by the EFL and we have strict budget to adhere too.

I don't expect them to understand the full ramifications of the 21 points, loss of highly rated academy player, loss of other players, we must have lost circa £30-40m. Do they not know that we were left with a handful of academy players at the start of the season.

I live near Wycombe, nearly lived there, but its a horrible little place with no outstanding features bar being located on a number of hills. The M40 is its best asset as it means you can quickly leave the place.   

Anyway, I am going for a 1-1 and no agro  

Apparently, we didn't sell any players in j aNUryyy T O Pay CredidORs . Well no,  we had to sell  Williams, Kellyman, Plange, Jozwiak and Shinnie and write off millions in sell on fees for young players we'd previously sold to Man City and Liverpool ,to pay wages to continue trading and fulfil fixtures.   We also had to let Jagielka go as we weren't allowed to renew for 4 months.  With those options we stay up.  Lets no forget the millions lost on young players who've gone on frees who we could only offer one year deals to pre admin as well and the fact we couldn't give Marriott his one year option. We did turn down a massive 150k offer from Millwall for Sibley.  Sorry if that upsets you ya knobbers.