Wycombe Wanderers (A) Sat 11th Feb

1 hour ago, Woodley Ram said:

I am a bit surprised by the Wycombe fan's , their lack of knowledge is incredible. It's has been widely reported that we cannot pay a fee for players, including loan fees or agent fees. Also that any transfer has to be ratified by the EFL and we have strict budget to adhere too.

I don't expect them to understand the full ramifications of the 21 points, loss of highly rated academy player, loss of other players, we must have lost circa £30-40m. Do they not know that we were left with a handful of academy players at the start of the season.

I live near Wycombe, nearly lived there, but its a horrible little place with no outstanding features bar being located on a number of hills. The M40 is its best asset as it means you can quickly leave the place.   

Anyway, I am going for a 1-1 and no agro  

I would love to hear from one of them on what they think would have been a suitable punishment. I'm yet to hear an actual quantifiable answer to that ?‍♂️

Do they consider the fact, the clubs creditors perhaps got less due to months of hold ups from bell ends making spurious claims with no figures for seasons they weren't even in the same division. 

confused.bmp

POT KETTLE BY THE WAY

https://www.bristolrovers.co.uk/news/2014/may/club-statement-on-wycombe-and-third-party-ownership-regulations/

27 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Do they consider the fact, the clubs creditors perhaps got less due to months of hold ups from bell ends making spurious claims with no figures for seasons they weren't even in the same division. 

confused.bmp

POT KETTLE BY THE WAY

https://www.bristolrovers.co.uk/news/2014/may/club-statement-on-wycombe-and-third-party-ownership-regulations/

Please ask them.

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Apparently, we didn't sell any players in j aNUryyy T O Pay CredidORs . Well no,  we had to sell  Williams, Kellyman, Plange, Jozwiak and Shinnie and write off millions in sell on fees for young players we'd previously sold to Man City and Liverpool ,to pay wages to continue trading and fulfil fixtures.   We also had to let Jagielka go as we weren't allowed to renew for 4 months.  With those options we stay up.  Lets no forget the millions lost on young players who've gone on frees who we could only offer one year deals to pre admin as well and the fact we couldn't give Marriott his one year option. We did turn down a massive 150k offer from Millwall for Sibley.  Sorry if that upsets you ya knobbers.

Why do you care what they think ffs?

1 hour ago, Scott129 said:

I would love to hear from one of them on what they think would have been a suitable punishment. I'm yet to hear an actual quantifiable answer to that ?‍♂️

good point

Lots of clubs have gone into administration, its not a good thing as yes business other than the club are affected. However we are not the only ones so why should we be given a harsher sentence and as you rightly said what sentence would they like? 

11 minutes ago, Blondest Goat said:

Why do you care what they think ffs?

Because this is the narrative I've been hearing for 2 years and it's necessary to fight your corner.  Perhaps in life you've been lucky enough not to have to do that often.   Why do you care so much about what I care about to send me a question with an expletive ffs 

1 hour ago, Scott129 said:

A specific one, or one at random?

Personally, I don't give a rat's derrierre what any Wycombe fan thinks of our punishment.  Why would I?  It won't change anything.

21 minutes ago, Blondest Goat said:

The people who go onto another clubs forum and then get outraged about their lack of knowledge about Derby are the ones that need a hug.   Not me.

They're literally going out of their way to find something to be offended about  

Rubbish, sorry absolute rubbish. I agree that something will be unknown but not things that have been widely reported  

MInd you always up for hug lol

Edited by Woodley Ram

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

A specific one, or one at random?

Personally, I don't give a rat's derrierre what any Wycombe fan thinks of our punishment.  Why would I?  It won't change anything.

Random. Doesn't even have to be a Wycombe fan as I suspect a significant portion of the footballing community believes we've got off relatively scot-free.

And I know it wouldn't change anything. I just find listening to others' points of views interesting.

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

I onthe thtarted an impromptu thong at a thaturday away game at Athton Villa.

Everyone took the pith.

I hate having thith blathted lithp!

Reminds of of the girl with the lisp going to her GP with breathlessness.

When examining her chest he says “ Big breaths”

Yes and I’m only 18.

I’ll get me coat.