Morecambe (H) Sat 4th Feb

Wildsmith 

Rooney.    Davies.   Forsyth. Roberts 

Smith.    Hourihane 

mendiz        Knight       Barkhauzen     

McGoldrick 

if Smith stays at right back knight further back with Sibley behind McGoldrick -Cashin can wait whilst Dobbin is unlucky not to start but the others have done well 

24 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

As many of us do, I thought I’d take a check on ticket sales.

It looks like there just over 3,200 still available. Morecambe seem to be bringing about 800 so, what are we looking at? In the region of 26,000?

Think you are about right.  So if we keep selling about 350 a day, we may yet get up to our average of 27k, but very much depends on how many ST no shows there are.

Wildsmith

Smith  Davies Forsyth Roberts

White    Hourihane 

Mendez.      Knight.         Barkhuizen 

McGoldrick

Davies continues because ause he has done nothing wrong to warrant replacing.... Warne is big on that... Love Cash but this is the way Warne does things. 

White is here has Birds replacement and is a better player offensively from what is said than Thommo. 

Attacking 4 pick themselves at present 

3 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

Wildsmith

White    Hourihane 

McGoldrick

Davies continues because ause he has done nothing wrong to warrant replacing.... Warne is big on that... Love Cash but this is the way Warne does things. 

White is here has Birds replacement and is a better player offensively from what is said than Thommo. 

No way. Cashin is the best central defender in the division. 

Wildsmith, Smith, Foz, Cashin, Roberts, White, Hourihane, Dobbin, Knight, Barkhuizen, McGoldrick.

NML done nothing wrong, but Dobbin deserves a go after his Vale heroics, and without taking Morecambe lightly, this could be a game to keep NML fresh.

Wildsmith

Smith   Forsyth   Cashin   Roberts

Knight     Hourihane   White

Mendez    McGoldrick   Barkhuizen 

Subs: McGee, Rooney, Davies, Thomson, Springett, Dobbin, Collins

Would not mind seeing Smith in midfield and play Rooney at right back but think Warne might go with the above which looks strong.

23 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

Wildsmith

White    Hourihane 

McGoldrick

Davies spent most of the match looking like he had had one knee fused together. Giant of a man, collosus of the Club, but not mobile enough to play when Cashin and Forsyth are fit and available. Just my opinion though.

49 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Davies spent most of the match looking like he had had one knee fused together. Giant of a man, collosus of the Club, but not mobile enough to play when Cashin and Forsyth are fit and available. Just my opinion though.

Its not just your opinion. I agree with your team, we haven't signed white to sit him on the bench. Nor are we going to move Smith into midfield even if it is for one match while White settles in. We will stick to the same formula. I think your team is right depending whether Didzy is fit, which he may not be