West Ham (H) FACR4 Mon 30th Jan

5 hours ago, Boycie said:

I’m going to have to have a little straightener with @uttoxram75 at the next away game I think.

He won’t be standing up in front of @angieram all match after that I can tell thee.

Plus I can run faster than him too ?

The only thing you’ll be straightening is the throw on your sofa. 
Away game my arse. 

47 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Where I worked non-binary toilets were proposed years ago and the women said: no way the men are just too smelly

A few years ago when we were revamping the offices at a firm I worked for a colleague suggested we could utilise space better by having unisex toilets. I knocked it on the head pdq by saying that, having seen the state of the men's bogs on a regular basis, I wouldn't subject our female staff to that. 

It's even worse now that some blokes think they can call themselves women and parade around women's toilets with their dicks out. A fourth option of gender neutral khazis is the only way this shizzle will fly. 

Edited by Crewton

10 minutes ago, Chellaston Ram said:

Ticket sales are still slow, I reckon we will be lucky to get 26k

A full house would be good but, there’s no shame if we “only” managed 25-26,000. Personally, I’ve never really understood people that get over excited because the opposition are Premier League. I think I’m probably in the minority.

20 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

The players have had three days off. I expected our glorious threadstarter to do the same! The players' reward for the long unbeaten run is that the strongest team gets to test themselves against a decent Premier League outfit. 

We will probably stay unchanged. We have 9 subs in this tournament - if they're back to fitness, Cash and Sibs probably to start on the bench to be able to bring them back in gently.

If anyone wants to see what our opponents are saying, they've had a somewhat shambolic thread up for a while: 

https://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=185334&sid=975780e3617a5bf8bc36c1ccf06b7520

The draw for the 5th round is live on The One Show shortly after 7pm, so by the time the sides take to the field, they'll know who the winners will play. I think we'll win this - the lads are unstoppable. 

They don't know much about us, do they? I'd forgotten how that felt, but we really don't have much media coverage outside of Derby since we were saved. 

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

A full house would be good but, there’s no shame if we “only” managed 25-26,000. Personally, I’ve never really understood people that get over excited because the opposition are Premier League. I think I’m probably in the minority.

Same here, I don't get it. 

I support Derby, I couldn't care less who the opposition are, or who plays for them.

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

Would be a fantastic crowd I’d say. Rightly or wrongly tv, Mon night, Prem strugglers. Play decent and we can dump these out ?

35 minutes ago, angieram said:

They don't know much about us, do they? I'd forgotten how that felt, but we really don't have much media coverage outside of Derby since we were saved. 

Not much talk about the Rams. I did spot one post which read:

"I get they're in good form, but they're playing much weaker teams.
37 year old Curtis Davies is their main defender alongside 33 year old Craig Forsyth with 35 year old David McGoldrick up front.
Play anywhere near our ability and it'll be a routine 2-0 win for us."

But I don't know a lot about them. I've liked Antonio ever since he refused to play for the Gumps anymore because he wanted a transfer to us, but alas it didn't happen in the end. He's been at West Ham for 8.5 years, but this week has been talking about a move away. Which means they might not play him, but with Ings cuptied the claim is they're light on forward options. Let's hope so! Interesting that everyone expects Damien Rice to be playing. I'm sure his fellow young Irish midfielder Jason Knight will like to test himself against the defector to England!

4 hours ago, WystonRam said:

Most companies now are moving to non binary toilets, it won’t be long until it is the same at football, just toilets. 

I don’t mind, but having worked as an electrician and having to go into ladies toilets (when they’re empty) to change lights etc, they’re animals! Richard the thirds on the floor next to the pans, paper all over the floor.  

Too much hovering I think.

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

I don’t mind, but having worked as an electrician and having to go into ladies toilets (when they’re empty) to change lights etc, they’re animals! Richard the thirds on the floor next to the pans, paper all over the floor.  

Too much hovering I think.

I’ll back you there Boycie, as an apprentice plumber my first job Monday morning was to go through the toilet blocks at a large stadium. Never had any issues with men’s but the women’s what a mess.

On 27/01/2023 at 00:48, Carl Sagan said:

So that’s amusing. One poster posts ‘attack, attack, attack’ under pictures of hurricanes and spitfires in action and someone else responds :

“err you do realise they made the engines in Derby ... “

Was away over New Year... Missed Cambridge & Accy games
DIY'ing and couldn't be bothered with the cup game v Barnsley.  (Bad choice, in hindsight!)
Away again for my birthday weekend... Missed the Bolton game.

Last game for me was 17th Dec v FGR.  6 weeks (+ 2 days)! ?
If this is what a mid-winter break is like, then shove it!  Never been so desparate toget to a game, regardless of the opposition.

Don't care if my quiet little NE corner is stuffed with snide bubble-blowing geezers... It'll be great to be back... Loud, proud, and part of the crowd! 
Bring it on.  ?

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Was away over New Year... Missed Cambridge & Accy games
DIY'ing and couldn't be bothered with the cup game v Barnsley.  (Bad choice, in hindsight!)
Away again for my birthday weekend... Missed the Bolton game.

Last game for me was 17th Dec v FGR.  6 weeks (+ 2 days)! ?
If this is what a mid-winter break is like, then shove it!  Never been so desparate toget to a game, regardless of the opposition.

Don't care if my quiet little NE corner is stuffed with snide bubble-blowing geezers... It'll be great to be back... Loud, proud, and part of the crowd! 
Bring it on.  ?

We won’t know how many West Ham fans will be in the North stand unless they score. They will then be on their feet and will be sitting ducks to anyone who takes offence.