West Ham (H) FACR4 Mon 30th Jan

12 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Free pass mate. Win or lose do the next league game. You deserve it and I'll sort any Mod out who thinks differently

The other mods are more intelligent than me but I'm a bit harder so they won't argue. ?

Re: intelligence we take as read that you’re excluding @Boyciefrom that list yeah?….Thought so. 

1 hour ago, angieram said:

I don't like this comment. 

"Looks like buying tickets for the home end is easy peasy"

We had this last time we played Man Utd. Some coked up glory boys in their chav suits, pissing in the Ladies with the doors open because they couldn't be bothered to queue for the Gents. ?

Not much we can do about it when our own fans aren't interested in buying tickets. I'm just trusting all the West Ham fans will be authentic East End diamond geezers and much better behaved. ?

349FF16E-DC3E-419D-884F-A5BBB05C7E00.jpeg

2 hours ago, angieram said:

We had this last time we played Man Utd. Some coked up glory boys in their chav suits, pissing in the Ladies with the doors open because they couldn't be bothered to queue for the Gents. ?

Not much we can do about it when our own fans aren't interested in buying tickets. I'm just trusting all the West Ham fans will be authentic East End diamond geezers and much better behaved. ?

I’ve been at do’s in the Toyota suite and had women come in the toilet while I was there.

Read that how you like.  Either way it’s unacceptable.

57 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Re: intelligence we take as read that you’re excluding @Boyciefrom that list yeah?….Thought so. 

I’m going to have to have a little straightener with @uttoxram75 at the next away game I think.

He won’t be standing up in front of @angieram all match after that I can tell thee.

Plus I can run faster than him too ?

2 hours ago, angieram said:

Thankfully Angie for those of us who want to sit down away without B4 and his kind blocking our view, it's easy buying home seats in League 1, so I can't complain on this occasion ?. I'm sure it happens a lot at Pride Park too but those who do it don't wear colours and they keep quiet, so it's not a lot to worry about.

5 hours ago, Boycie said:

I’ve been at do’s in the Toyota suite and had women come in the toilet while I was there.

Read that how you like.  Either way it’s unacceptable.

Most companies now are moving to non binary toilets, it won’t be long until it is the same at football, just toilets.