January Window

1of4

22 minutes ago, Magicman said:

I don't see Smith taking a midfield spot ahead of Bird, Hourihane or Knight. 

But what if we have injuries or suspensions and Smith is needed in the middle? What if he gets injured himself and we have no recognised right back? The manager needs to be looking at all types of possibilities and so getting in a right back, when we don’t have a senior one at the club, would hardly be a terrible thing would it? 

29 minutes ago, LazloW said:

But what if we have injuries or suspensions and Smith is needed in the middle? What if he gets injured himself and we have no recognised right back? The manager needs to be looking at all types of possibilities and so getting in a right back, when we don’t have a senior one at the club, would hardly be a terrible thing would it? 

Smiths level of injury every match at some point

xna1K8h.gif

One magic sponge later.  I'm not worried

P1WD.gif

We'll sign a rb that's probably backup. Who's going to be better than knight or smith at rb even though it's not their position? A free transfer at this stage of the season. As someone suggested smith will be preferred rb unless injuries in midfield occur. 

does it matter that players are playing out of position if they're playing well and getting game time? Not in my eyes. And what free transfer will be better than sibs or smith? Why loan someone else's player and play them regularly instead of sibs or smith? 

umless they're performances change lots in Jan I can't see too much worry about a lb. Right back maybe but why when knight can also cover. 

50 minutes ago, Sean said:

Benik Afobe has left Millwall as a free agent, make the call Warne!

Not a bad shout in league one to be fair. Not 30 til next month so something like an 18 month deal wouldn’t be a bad thing. 

Just now, Reggie Greenwood said:

Not that reliable an account looking at who are writing the stories . However you never know 

It's not even rumours where we have been linked, just some random bloke writing an article saying hey Derby could sign these on loan if they wanted to. 

Hey, why don't we sign Mbappe?