Cashin

IslandExile

13 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

He's a better player than I gave him credit for. 

I knew he'd enjoy the physical aspect of L1 but his ability to get up the pitch and pick a pass has surprised me.

He's brilliant.

You should of listened to me mate 

On 22/10/2022 at 19:13, DavesaRam said:

There’s aspects of both Todd and MacFarland to his game!

What a guy!

He has Todd’s passing ability but not his turbo charger. He has McFarland’s heading ability but not his aerial dominance.

Love his attitude!

• 2 weeks later...

He's the current Whoscored defender of the season. Not bad for someone who has had 5 different CB partners in the league (6 in all competitions) and recently been forced to play on his weaker side of defence.

Interestingly, Chester is the 2nd highest rated CB so far, but doesnt make the team of the season so far due to not in an "above average" number of games (6 games played, 10 games minimum)

SmartSelect_20221102_185230_Chrome.thumb.jpg.dc303d987d7cb2882b4441a633b0cc93.jpg

On 23/10/2022 at 18:57, chadlad said:

He has Todd’s passing ability but not his turbo charger. He has McFarland’s heading ability but not his aerial dominance.

Love his attitude!

Superb talent..his heading is great at one end and bang average at the other.. Barks in commentary keeps saying he always gets his approach angle wrong in the opposition box so never gets the power needed..he has got it right on the odd occasion though..Blackpool?

Once he sorts that out he will be a real weapon on set pieces as he regularly gets open in the penalty area for a free header. .

Edited by Yani P