FA cup

Foreveram

6 hours ago, Boycie said:

Apparently they’re putting the concourse heaters on in the away end for the soft southerners.  That means my bit that I usually use will be lovely and warm for West Ham.

Im fuming!

Are they laying on pints of winkles and jellied eels for the true cockernee experience?

Any truth in the rumors that the ball boys will all be dressed in pearlies for this one? ?

2 hours ago, Arsene Titman said:

I’m in East Stand Lower , seat number below 377 so should not have to relocate . I’ve been on the club website and accessed the Season Ticket Holder Cup Reservations tab but there is nothing there other than column headings. Anyone else having this problem?

It’s greyed out on the website until you login to your account 

14 hours ago, Foreveram said:

West Ham have an allocation of 4,800 tickets, they have more sales periods than we do but while ours last two days theirs only last two hours?

26EBC503-08E9-47E6-8DB8-6AC7B443927F.png

Heck. That looks a bit over complicated. I’m surprised the first 15 minutes of each window isn’t restricted to those that made a purchase from the club shop within the last 10 days, have a hammers tattoo or something. ?

Edited by Tamworthram

16 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Media speculation that Moyes will be sacked if they lose to Everton at the weekend. No doubt they're saying the same about Lampard, but I hope they hang on to Moyes come what may, at least until after we've played them. 

Bit of a crazy game that one. Moyes has strong links with Everton and Lampard with West Ham. 

Fingers crossed for a draw and Moyes stays in his job for at least another week 

Anyone help me out here?

My youngest has moved age bracket, he’s got a 13-17 year old season ticket, but recently turned 18. So can’t buy the cup ticket in that bracket, the screen says need to change ticket type but no explanation as to how unless I’ve missed.

Edited by Zag zig