FA cup

Foreveram

Well I’ve bought two tickets ….. I think! I selected the tickets on the phone app (keep the mention of the app in your mind for a moment), then it asked for me to assign them, and then threw me off the ticket page.

Start again!!! I assigned them, especially as mine is a Senior ticket, then clicked “Pay”, and went for the autofill option, but it didn’t, so I tried to go back to the payment page. I got the message that it was in the process of being paid, and that I could either cancel or go back to the payment page. I chose the latter, but was thrown of the site. Going back in again I go to the payment page and it us still in the process of being paid. My basket has no details of the transaction, so whether I got the tickets or not I have no idea. But O have been warned that payment may go ahead whether I got the tickets or not!

I then got a “download the DCFC app (remember that?) for a better experience!

Good grief. Is Mel in charge of online ticket sales now?

14 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

Well I’ve bought two tickets ….. I think! I selected the tickets on the phone app (keep the mention of the app in your mind for a moment), then it asked for me to assign them, and then threw me off the ticket page.

Start again!!! I assigned them, especially as mine is a Senior ticket, then clicked “Pay”, and went for the autofill option, but it didn’t, so I tried to go back to the payment page. I got the message that it was in the process of being paid, and that I could either cancel or go back to the payment page. I chose the latter, but was thrown of the site. Going back in again I go to the payment page and it us still in the process of being paid. My basket has no details of the transaction, so whether I got the tickets or not I have no idea. But O have been warned that payment may go ahead whether I got the tickets or not!

I then got a “download the DCFC app (remember that?) for a better experience!

Good grief. Is Mel in charge of online ticket sales now?

Dave, the payment still in process message often hangs after I have completed a ticket purchase but the transaction has always gone through. Check your inbox - if you have the confirmation email, the purchase is complete.

5 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Dave, the payment still in process message often hangs after I have completed a ticket purchase but the transaction has always gone through. Check your inbox - if you have the confirmation email, the purchase is complete.

Same thing happened to me when buying my Port Vale Ticket, but I received an e-mail confirmation and the ticket arrived this week.

1 hour ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Bo confirmation email some two and a half hours later, nothing in the basket and no “pending transactions” in my bank account. So telly it is. 

I should have used my laptop because that always works when buying tickets.

13 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

Bo confirmation email some two and a half hours later, nothing in the basket and no “pending transactions” in my bank account. So telly it is. 

I should have used my laptop because that always works when buying tickets.

Try again.

12 hours ago, Rammy03 said:

Just goes to show no one is that interested in West Ham. ?

Seriously though, I attend to watch Derby not the opposition. I’m not star struck by premier league teams or their players.

I was there for the last round against Barnsley but I can’t make it on Monday night. Even if I could, I wouldn’t be thinking wow West Ham are in town.

Financially, and for the backing of the team, it would be good to have a big crown though.

1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

Seriously though, I attend to watch Derby not the opposition. I’m not star struck by premier league teams or their players.

I was there for the last round against Barnsley but I can’t make it on Monday night. Even if I could, I wouldn’t be thinking wow West Ham are in town.

Financially, and for the backing of the team, it would be good to have a big crown though.

You'd be the king of Tamworth then

3 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Well said princess ??