FA cup

Foreveram

6526 seats left. A South Stand Upper/Lower Block and one block in the West not for sale.

Usual 2500 seats also never available (from a league game - Not sure how the separation eliminates so many!) - So I reckon we're something like:

Derby Tickets Purchased - 21,000

West Ham Fans - 5,400

So by Monday - maybe we can get 27k for this game realistically? Maybe Tuesday may have given a nudge to some people.

6 minutes ago, rammieib said:

6526 seats left. A South Stand Upper/Lower Block and one block in the West not for sale.

Usual 2500 seats also never available (from a league game - Not sure how the separation eliminates so many!) - So I reckon we're something like:

West Ham Fans - 5,400

So by Monday - maybe we can get 27k for this game realistically? Maybe Tuesday may have given a nudge to some people.

I hope so. The players deserve a sell out, but I just think that some fans don`t see the FA Cup as being important anymore, which is such a shame.

14 minutes ago, rammieib said:

West Ham Fans - 5,400

I think the attendance will be higher than you suggest as there shouldn't be very many season ticket no shows compared to a league game. Those ST holders not coming won't have bought a ticket.

41 minutes ago, rammieib said:

West Ham Fans - 5,400

West Ham have 4,800 tickets according to their ticket information.

No reason we can't win this but the reality is we will need to be at 100% all cylinders and they may need to play at less than that.  Ultimately, they are an established top flight squad who've had a s*** 20 matches.  This is a one off game.  A win would be great but no shame if we lose a close game we've contested well.

Most seasons we seem to play them, not exactly exciting.

I guess it would be on TV so we’d get a decent chunk of money, whether we can spend that in the summer with our business plan, who knows.

An extra midweek game for a small squad. Six games in Feb already, so the Cheltenham game would be re-arranged  again…

Other than the financial benefits, it’s not the most appealing of draws to be honest.