FA cup

Foreveram

20 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Anyone help me out here?

My youngest has moved age bracket, he’s got a 13-17 year old season ticket, but recently turned 18. So can’t buy the cup ticket in that bracket, the screen says need to change ticket type but no explanation as to how unless I’ve missed.

I would contact the ticket office, bearing in mind if you want to keep your own season ticket seat you only have until 4 o’clock tomorrow afternoon.

1 minute ago, Foreveram said:

I would contact the ticket office, bearing in mind if you want to keep your own season ticket seat you only have until 4 o’clock tomorrow afternoon.

Was resigned to that probably being the only way to resolve it, fortunately free to trek there and back

8 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Was resigned to that probably being the only way to resolve it, fortunately free to trek there and back

Thinking about it, on the listings it gives you, you should just be able to press the option for 18 to 23 rather than 13 to 17.

Season tickets holders have until 4 o’clock today to claim their seats for the West Ham game and then existing East stand season ticket holders that were relocated can buy them. General sale commences at 10 am tomorrow. There are currently just under 5,000 tickets available.

1 minute ago, Foreveram said:

For West Ham it’s now showing 13,396 tickets available, so about 8.5k have not bought their seat tickets.

Not surprised in all honesty, West Ham are in the mud and it's joy the glamour tie it might have been a season or two a go.

£20 a pop Monday night when it's on TV.

Be a good game to get the kids in from local schools, help fill the North Stand, make some FA Cups up with tin foil and that in class.

Working nights, start 2215 so I’ll squeeze this in before leaving for work, proper result….. just to confirm 3rd and 4th Round go to replay then decided on the day thereafter yes? 

Edited by SKRam
In not on

21 hours ago, Foreveram said:

You will have to go to the ticket office tomorrow

5 minutes ago, angieram said:

Whilst lots of season ticket holders won't go to the game, lots of others will because it's a Premier League club. 

My friend only attends very occasionally,  but 4 of them are coming to this game. General sale starts tomorrow and there'll be a surge of ticket sales then.

I only attend certain games as I work nights and live between Scunny and Grimsby, this was a game I did plan for bringing my lad too......what I didn't plan for was it being on a Monday night and no trains home.....I have booked the night off work, so Im gonna enjoy a long weekend and  watch it on the tele, in the warm 

23 minutes ago, angieram said:

Whilst lots of season ticket holders won't go to the game, lots of others will because it's a Premier League club. 

My friend only attends very occasionally,  but 4 of them are coming to this game. General sale starts tomorrow and there'll be a surge of ticket sales then.

A lot of people I know don’t have season tickets because they work Saturdays but are wanting tickets for this game.