FA cup

Foreveram

56 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

Evening game means a hotel stopover in Derby for me so it's not going to happen. ?

Crazy when the the vast majority of the West ham fans will be able to get-in the full 90 minutes and still catch a train home to London.

Could not swap a couple of shifts who owe you a favour.

Or catch plain flight london to east Midlands air port.

7 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

It was serious suggestion.

Read it again B4, I'm saying West Ham fans will be able to get home after the game as there is a train to London at about 10:30 PM, but I'm travelling from the north-west and no trains are available from Derby after about 8:45 PM, so it's completely pointless.

4 hours ago, angieram said:

Will we lose 5,500 fans from the Saturday capacity? If not, we are in profit.

I think the cup gate receipts are split 45/45/10 so the crowd would have to be down by circa 12,000 (adults) for us not to profit from the £110k tv money.

Edited by Carnero

17 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

Read it again B4, I'm saying West Ham fans will be able to get home after the game as there is a train to London at about 10:30 PM, but I'm travelling from the north-west and no trains are available from Derby after about 8:45 PM, so it's completely pointless.

Have you thought about getting a hot air balloon back to the North West after the game?

Just now, David said:

Have you thought about getting a hot air balloon back to the North West after the game?

Just inquiring about a sedan chair TBH, David. Hot air balloon would have been a goer normally, but north-easterlies forecast for 30th Jan (and I don't want to end-up picking carrots in Chatteris).

10 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

Just inquiring about a sedan chair TBH, David. Hot air balloon would have been a goer normally, but north-easterlies forecast for 30th Jan (and I don't want to end-up picking carrots in Chatteris).

Nobody does but how do you know Chatteris if you dont mind me asking?