William Osula

Sean

Not really a surprise as he's not getting much game time. 

Decent prospect, but ultimately down the pecking order for us. 

That said, we will need to replace him with another pacy option, as we lack this in the attack positions with NML, Dobbin and maybe Barks being our only attackers with any real pace.

3 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Interesting that the wording is that Sheffield United recalled him rather than that we sent him back. Wonder if they’re going to use him themselves or if we’ll see him loaned out to a champ club or league one rival

Somehow i doubt it. He needs to go bottom 6 League One. 

Hopefully we have someone better lined up. Hopefully Jebbison. 

My defining memory of him will be his beaming smile as he milked the  applause and being serenaded off at the end of the Accy away game. Hope he doesn't come back to haunt us this season but I wish him all best for his future career.  

Edited by Steve How Hard?
missed word

If we'd loaned out a young striker with the promise of plenty of game time, but found him making sub appearances on the wing then I'd want him recalled too.

Nowt against the lad, if he can get the technical side up to scratch then he'll score bucketloads, but he's not what we need and not getting the game time Shef want so it's probably fair. Certainly leaves us light, though.

No great loss 

needs the ball in front of him to run after 

for his size fairly rubbish in the air and with his back to the ball he was fairly clueless 

when he was on as a sub or a starter he didn’t trouble any defenders apart from non league or league two ones