William Osula

Sean

Just now, Ramarena said:

Actually my opinion is that this poster has a track record of disparaging remarks regarding our young players.

Ah, well that's a different matter entirely and one I know nowt about!

5 hours ago, Chester40 said:

Well, we wouldn't have had Ibe, Wilson, Mount, Tomori ...Bamford etc if you went down that route.  You are hoping they are better than what you would otherwise get for the current season....the downside is you lose them because they ARE better than you..

I take your point but let’s face it Mount Ibe Wilson and Tomori all came from blue chip sources. They had acknowledged talent from the best in the game. They were just missing opportunities because of where they were. Championship clubs would have loved to have those players in their first team straight away. Can we say the same about this lad ? I don’t know, maybe Liam does. The feeling I got from other posts was that this lad is interesting, maybe good, needs development but Prem academy scouts haven’t hoovered him up and we could probably say the same about Bart. If there is space I’d like to give him a go. He’s been knocking on the door for the last 12 months. What has this chap got that Bart hasn’t ? .. hey if it’s special then I’m in. No room for emotion, we are in a battle, but tell me what’s the USP

3 hours ago, Kokosnuss said:

Perhaps someone out there's been measuring him including his hair and someone else without?

21538350-17db-11eb-b11f-8bf1b178788f-100

E1HkEDvXsBMVMxm?format=jpg&name=large

Watch his hat trick v Colchester u23s at Bramall Lane on YouTube, he’s a giant. 

52 minutes ago, S8TY said:

Any itk news from trampie bud hope he’s well ??

He’s well mate but has been acting very weirdly recently.  For instance he’s made a second bed in the shed, claiming it’s for his American mate Kris.  Apparently he’s coming over for a visit and can’t afford anything else.  God knows why he’s invited him though, apparently can’t be trusted and in no circumstances am I ever, ever allowed to lend him any money.