Urinal etiquette/unease ( again)

Boycie

I’ve once again noticed that 3 urinals and 3 men don’t always go.

The spare urinal normally the middle one is always neglected and the third person will go into the cubicle to take a jimmy riddle.

What is the problem with taking the middle urinal when it’s spare? I’ll squeeze in if it’s available, but some chaps obviously feel uncomfortable ?

10 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I think you're lookingat it the wrong way.

The question should be:

What kind of man, seeing 3 urinals with 2 occupied just sidles up in between them? I'll tell you what kind of man. The kind of man who becomes an internet forum moderator.

Arh another trap one customer.?

11 hours ago, Boycie said:

The spare urinal normally the middle one is always neglected and the third person will go into the cubicle to take a jimmy riddle.

What is the problem with taking the middle urinal when it’s spare? I’ll squeeze in if it’s available, but some chaps obviously feel uncomfortable ?

Common courtesy to avoid bumping into two  people already engaged and causing uncontrolled splashing of them , me , or the floor!

11 hours ago, Boycie said:

Yup, some blokes can unashamedly stride in and take centre stage.  Others of a certain age know if they don't use the only available urinal they are gonna spend the rest of the day sheepishly protesting that someone knocked their beer down their front...

Oh, forgot to mention that the other permutation was the cubicle was taken, left and right urinal taken just leaving the middle urinal free.

The chap waited for someone to finish.  Is the middle urinal cursed?

37 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Oh, forgot to mention that the other permutation was the cubicle was taken, left and right urinal taken just leaving the middle urinal free.

The chap waited for someone to finish.  Is the middle urinal cursed?

KETTLENESS (adj.) The quality of not being able to pee while being watched.

http://lib.ru/ADAMS/liff.txt

13 hours ago, Boycie said:

Probably for the same reason the first two didn't stand next to each other. 

I know the answer here

No one likes the kind of man who strides in - sees all 3 urinals vacant, and brazenly occupies the middle one. 

So if only the middle one is free, and you take it, that means the L & R wee-ers have already started and will undoubtedly finish before you

Leaving you stranded alone in the middle, looking to every lavatorial newcomer as if YOU are the type of man in the first example

No one wants to risk being seen as the accursed middle-widdler

14 hours ago, Boycie said:

It's all about maintaining social distancing.  Keep 2 metres apart. No part of the body (especially including todgers) can be within two metres of your neighbour, 

Reverse in and start to take your trousers down getting into a squatting position. Both urinals either side are quickly vacated, stand up and take either the left or right.

That’s the best way I’ve found.