Urinal etiquette/unease ( again)

Boycie

Somewhat unrelated but I was in Blue Note a few years ago just washing my hands, minding my own business, when a random guy just runs in, pulls his trousers down, and takes a dump right in the middle of the trough.

There were about 5 people in this bathroom just staring at each other in complete shock as this guy just casually walks straight back out after.

Blue Note was always a hellhole but I didn't think it was THAT bad.

Edited by Scott129

14 hours ago, Scott129 said:

Somewhat unrelated but I was in Blue Note a few years ago just washing my hands, minding my own business, when a random guy just runs in, pulls his trousers down, and takes a dump right in the middle of the trough.

There were about 5 people in this bathroom just staring at each other in complete shock as this guy just casually walks straight back out after.

Not even wiped it before going back to dance to the Smiths?

On 26/09/2022 at 16:16, Scott129 said:

Back in the 90's I occasionally went to the Rock House at the top of Babington Lane.  Every time, the sink in the toilet was filled with empty Red Stripe tins and people were pissing in it.  Never found out the reason behind this rather odd tradition. 

48 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Back in the 90's I occasionally went to the Rock House at the top of Babington Lane.  Every time, the sink in the toilet was filled with empty Red Stripe tins and people were pissing in it.  Never found out the reason behind this rather odd tradition. 

Pleased to hear things hadn't changed by the 90s ?

Main issue was the size of the bogs - nowhere near enough urinals (seem to remeber only 1 or 2) for the number of folk that used to attend so the sink was the only option for the desperate (which a lot of folk were after spending the evening drinking in various pubs and then wandering into the Rockhouse to finish off the night out - a lot of full bladders requiring relief by then.....)

• 1 month later...

My wife is in the hunt for Christmas pants for me. What is the prevalence of no flies in boxer shorts these days? She’s searching high and low for a pair with a fly and has done for the past few years. Am I the weird one.

What do you do without a fly? As far as I can tell there are 3 options:

1)  pull your pants down to your knees (hence why I’ve put it in this thread, I feel this would be bad etiquette).

2) go for a sit down.

3) poke your old boy over the top of the waist, which then constricts your urethra and inevitably leads to a post wee dribble. 

with such a prevalence of fly less pants for sale, there must be a majority of booked favouring these boxers. But I don’t get why.

4 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

My wife is in the hunt for Christmas pants for me. What is the prevalence of no flies in boxer shorts these days? She’s searching high and low for a pair with a fly and has done for the past few years. Am I the weird one.

What do you do without a fly? As far as I can tell there are 3 options:

1)  pull your pants down to your knees (hence why I’ve put it in this thread, I feel this would be bad etiquette).

2) go for a sit down.

3) poke your old boy over the top of the waist, which then constricts your urethra and inevitably leads to a post wee dribble. 

with such a prevalence of fly less pants for sale, there must be a majority of booked favouring these boxers. But I don’t get why.

How tight are the waist bands on your under crackers?

24 minutes ago, David said:

Flop it out over the waistband, never known to do anything different

To be fair that fly is just an annoyance, a place for bits to get caught up in. Better off without it. I've never hooked my John Thomas through the hole for a pee, but it's got in the way plenty of times when I didn't want it to. 

• 10 months later...