Urinal etiquette/unease ( again)

Boycie

I was in Nottingham one Thursday night many years ago and went to the newly opened Walkabout pub on slab square and decided to go to the toilet.

When I walked in I saw a long stainless trough and thought great no individual urinals so started to urinate thinking what time bus should I get home when I suddenly noticed someone washing their hands further way from me in the same trough and other people staring at me.

I thought why am I getting dirty looks then I realised the urinals where actually behind me and I was urinating where you should be washing your hands!!

Went back to my mates told them to drink up fast cause we had to leave.

??

13 hours ago, cstand said:

I was in Nottingham one Thursday night many years ago and went to the newly opened Walkabout pub on slab square and decided to go to the toilet.

When I walked in I saw a long stainless trough and thought great no individual urinals so started to urinate thinking what time bus should I get home when I suddenly noticed someone washing their hands further way from me in the same trough and other people staring at me.

I thought why am I getting dirty looks then I realised the urinals where actually behind me and I was urinating where you should be washing your hands!!

??

You filthy beast.

On 10/08/2022 at 00:02, cstand said:

??

I did a similar thing in an Asian upholstery factory I was delivering to. Saw their toilets so went in to have a quick pee. 

I was mid flow when a gentleman came in and exclaimed "No" whilst furiously waving his arms. He realised I was mid flow and just shook his head and left.

It was then I realised that the trough was in fact where they washed their feet. I hastily retreated to my van and wheel span off the car park. ?

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE!

I’m noticing a trend of urinal use that involves one hand on the appendage (one assumes) and the other scrolling through the mobile hand held communication device.

Now, I’m not saying I need two hands (I do) but can’t one go fora slash without checking Twitter etc?

3 hours ago, Boycie said:

UPDATE!

I’m noticing a trend of urinal use that involves one hand on the appendage (one assumes) and the other scrolling through the mobile hand held communication device.

Now, I’m not saying I need two hands (I do) but can’t one go fora slash without checking Twitter etc?

I assumed they were taking dicpics?

It is a very worrisome development tbf. Everyone I've seen doing it all have hipster beards as well.

4 hours ago, Boycie said:

UPDATE!

It's the new form of whistling to stave off anxiety. "How can I be looking at your c*** when I'm so engrossed in this mobile phone?".

They could also be looking at a wikihow on how to piss correctly.

9 hours ago, Boycie said:

UPDATE!

Was it a Jap i phone?

• 3 weeks later...
On 07/08/2022 at 23:13, Boycie said:

Correct! Yes, another responce.

Please don’t get me started on sheep parking, I’ve parked at the deserted end of a car park before and returned to see a car parked at the side of me. Grrrr!

New to this thread, but I can see why this got an angry response.

Note that's response, not responce.