Lewis Dobbin

Heisenberg

7 minutes ago, Turk Thrust said:

We’ve had Derby City, now we’ve got Derby Country

I'm sick of hearing us called Derby Country. 99% here seem to think that is our name, and when I point out it's County they look as though I don't know what I'm talking about.

Everton fans have been banging on for 18 months about this kid getting a chance for their first team. He came in for them last season, but barely for seconds. 

Relative to the division, of course, this could be one of the more influential loan signings we have made - and we have made a lot of good ones! 

10 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Everton fans have been banging on for 18 months about this kid getting a chance for their first team. He came in for them last season, but barely for seconds. 

Relative to the division, of course, this could be one of the more influential loan signings we have made - and we have made a lot of good ones! 

This seasons Leon Osman, perhaps?

4 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

Probably Stretton but Dobbin can play out wide as well. We need more attacking players in the first team squad, none of academy are ready yet

Stretton had two years to improve and get a place, not seen that to be honest. Not every academy player will make, don’t think Stretton will.

46 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Give young stretton a break he brought throught before he was ready.

46 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Give young stretton a break he brought throught before he was ready.

I hope so! Just never see anything from him