Liam Rosenior

4 hours ago, ollycutts1982 said:

I’ve just been reading about how good it is that DCFC have a man of colour as our manager and how forward thinking it is of us. To me LR is a great coach and a top man to have at the helm and will take us far. That’s it for me nothing more nothing less. I’d never even thought about his background or ethnicity. He’s just the right man for the job regardless whether he’s pink, black, brown, white, green, blue or orange. 

Agree with you, but hope we never have another "orange" one if he turned out like the last one we had.....!

2 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Why would Neil move from Sunderland to Stoke, sideways move at best surely ?

I'd say they're a considerably bigger club with a lot more long term potential if the funds are in place. Stoke owner has lots of money but given a choice between the clubs with the same offer on the table only one place I'm going. 

1 hour ago, hintonsboots said:

Could work out well for Sunderland. Enough Compo from Stoke to get the Dalek in on a long term deal.

He's only in a rolling 12 month contract.

A bit silly after he got them promoted

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I'd say they're a considerably bigger club with a lot more long term potential if the funds are in place. Stoke owner has lots of money but given a choice between the clubs with the same offer on the table only one place I'm going. 

Might figure it's not worth the hassle. Sunderland are a big club but their fan-base come across as an absolute nightmare to deal with.  

12 hours ago, ram59 said:

You can't imagine why any manager would leave a bigger club, to go to Stoke, could you? ???

The bald one told the ? that there would be no money and he would have to cut the budget. Slightly different situation with this one….