New Kits 22-23 Season

SparxTheRam

1 minute ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Once the 2022/23 Season is underway, the temporary game-worn shirts will be offered to supporters via an online auction and separate prize draw to give every supporter a chance to own some unique club memorabilia and to help raise further funds for the award-winning Derby County Community Trust.

Love this. Make the best of a suboptimal situation.

With the 32Red deal expired, and no announcement of a new headline sponsor, even when the new kit is revealed against Oxford I wonder whether it will be without a sponsor? And updated again once we have a deal signed? So there could be another unique shirt for the collectors to chase…

I loved the Clowes mock up earlier on this thread, by the way. 

1 minute ago, Sussex Ram said:

With the 32Red deal expired, and no announcement of a new headline sponsor, even when the new kit is revealed against Oxford I wonder whether it will be without a sponsor? And updated again once we have a deal signed? So there could be another unique shirt for the collectors to chase…

I loved the Clowes mock up earlier on this thread, by the way. 

It'll be bubbles

On 03/07/2022 at 11:04, MK-Ram said:

I'll vote for crazy but they do match the polos that the new signings wore yesterday.

Cannot wait to see the new kit...not because I'm a giddy teenager anymore but because this will be the shirt that hopefully ushers in a new start for us as Rams fans.  

Not sure who will be agreeing any sponsorship deal, if that has happened yet, but just hope we can avoid another betting company.  Always hoped we would see Toyota like Valencia had in the mid-noughties but slim chance of that now

Wrong emoji. Didn’t we start winning a lot more away games when we had the maroon away kit under Nigel?

Looks like we'll be raiding the lost property for tomorrow's kit at Bradford.  I'll be eagerly awaiting an array of similar coloured tops (Long/Short Sleeve & Vests ranging from Small boys to double XL mens) and wildly amusing selection of massive shorts and odd socks as they run out.  Fully expect at least one player to be barefoot and one in a pair of shiney shoes.

images-1.jpg