New Kits 22-23 Season

SparxTheRam

2 hours ago, Srg said:

The temporary kit would be a lot better if the “sponsor” was black with white writing rather than the weird cream colour it turned out to be. 

Me thinks it was done in somewhat of a hurry!  Personally I like the temporary kit though, the style of the collar is quite close to the Leicester ones if anyone noticed…

I realise that, but this could well be another delay…

My lad bless him has a shirt each year for his Birthday in June, and has to wait to July normally.  If there are further delays it could well be his Christmas present!

19 hours ago, Srg said:

The temporary kit would be a lot better if the “sponsor” was black with white writing rather than the weird cream colour it turned out to be. 

It turns cream with the heat off the iron when the kit-man covers-up the 32Red logo.

1 hour ago, Andrew1 said:

I realise that, but this could well be another delay…

My lad bless him has a shirt each year for his Birthday in June, and has to wait to July normally.  If there are further delays it could well be his Christmas present!

Yes, that's what the now ubiquitous Mr Maguire is quoted as saying!

"Kieran Maguire, a senior lecturer in football finance at the University of Liverpool, said some clubs were being affected by the impact of Covid in Asia, where many factories are based, with production limited due to restrictions.

He said a shortage of container ships and disruption at ports was also contributing to the issue.

However, he told the BBC the financial impact on most elite clubs would be limited as they are generally paid a fixed amount by manufacturers for the season, with only around 7% commission per unit sold.

"I think fans are fairly sanguine in relation to this," he said, adding that fans who wanted the kit would still buy it when it was available.

Mr Maguire added that the other peak market for clubs was Christmas and the issue should be resolved by then."

On 14/07/2022 at 18:50, Big Trav said:

Will be unveiled officially 26th or 27th July. They don’t currently have a sponsor yet 

Is there any update on this do you know?

Always feels like the season is really here when the kit is revealed!

Intrigued as to whether we will have a sponsor or go without - as long as we don't keep that image we've had in pre-season

4 hours ago, Foreveram said:

They also said they’re expecting a crowd of at least 28,000

I did a tot up of available tickets earlier and made it 768 remaining. Could increase when seats held for ST's that don't renew get freed up though.